The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
Buggyra Zero Mileage GT Cup - Round 1 Protests and penalties
Division 1 - Sprint
jkat filed a protest against teocalvet for incident on L2, chicane - stewards found the protest valid, imposed 5 points penalty for teocalvet

Division 1 - Endurance
jkat filed a protest against LITVA for incident in L1, turn after 2nd split - protest was found valid, -25 points penalty in conjunction with careless driving the whole 1st lap

drifteris - chat during session
microspecv - chat during session
warning - as this is the first race, we take it easy, on next events, this will be penalised by -1 point for each written character

L1 incidents
nikopdr - caused incident in T1
LITVA - careless driving whole lap, involved in incident in turn after 2nd split
nikopdr - involved in in incident in turn after 2nd split
warning for both drivers, please drive more carefully, especially on Lap 1 of endurance race

Division 2 - Qualifying
przemek21061995, zSnake - unexcused absense, 1st warning

laoz - chat during the session, apologized afterwards, wrong bind
no further action - but please be more careful next time

B2R drivers - please revise your skins, you had some missing mandatory elements

Division 2 - Sprint
L1 incidents
rododendron - caused a major incident in chicane after T1
warning, please drive more carefully, especially on Lap 1, had any of the involved drivers file a protest, you would be found guilty

Division 2 - Endurance
L1 incidents
d4no - caused a major incident in chicane after T1
warning, please drive more carefully, especially on Lap 1, had any of the involved drivers file a protest, you would be found guilty

Division 3 - Qualifying
dr-panda, Martin Bayer - unexcused absense, 1st warning

magorik - didn't use proper name
warning - next time please make sure your ingame nick is your registered real name

arsena, pavkamancz - did not use car skin with mandatory elements for the whole event
as this is the first race, we took it easy - penalty of 5 points, regulations could allow us to DQ you from the whole event, please make sure you use a correct skin next time

Division 3 - Sprint
L1 incidents
loukota - incident at the end of long straight
warning - please be more careful next time, don't drive so close behind other car, when you don't know his braking points, also loss of aero = less braking power

Division 3 - Endurance
jaolaupt, MKRYDR - chat during the session
warning - as this is the first race, we take it easier, on next events, this will be penalised by -1 point for each written character

As this was the first event, we deciced not too be as strict as we intend to be. On next events all drivers listed in L1 incident will automatically get a point penalisation. So please drive carefully!
it is possible to move and resize our logos, I think all the mandatory logos are in cars, the logo at rear wing moved to the side of the car, but our Devision's Race Director told us that some missing logos, but in the forum we didn't get any warning
#3 - Chaos
Quote from Ayoub2016 :it is possible to move and resize our logos, I think all the mandatory logos are in cars, the logo at rear wing moved to the side of the car, but our Devision's Race Director told us that some missing logos, but in the forum we didn't get any warning

yes but the main sponsor logo has to be visible from behind the car, i missed that when going through the logos on the forum, I noticed when I saw them in replay...
it wasnt chat it was a bind on my joypad that i clicked by mistake, a bind i use when playing in TC servers, thats why it said !respond.

I'll unbind all the commands from the joypad for the duration of the series to aviod it happening again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG