The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
it opens, but it just wants to autoupdate...and autoupdate download failed :/
hello, new lfs update had its dash resolution updated. it messed with all my dashes. how to fix it? or do i need to make new one for every single on since it has new resolution?
Hi guys i need 0.6R version of lfslazy cant find it anywhere and the links posted here are expired so i cant download it please help thanks!
link in first post is now fixed
I don´t wanna be a nagger, but the dropbox link is dead. Or I am just stupid. - could be the second option.

It would be great, if you could fix it. I really appreciated lfslazy years ago.
Not work here too.
Can you please fix link? Dropbox is dead
After typing "/insim 29999" ingame in the chat, nothing happened first. I found out that the config dialog only showed up when LFS runs in window mode (not full screen). So I installed again, run LFS in window and then it worked. Maybe that helps somebody else.

But I am still stuck because I dont know what to enter for adminpass and pubstats. Somebody told me "create an identkey" but I dont know how / where. Can somebody help me please? Thx. Smile
Thank You Racon! Smile
Download link gives an "Error (404) We can't find the page you're looking for."
-
(BIzO) DELETED by BIzO : wrong link
For those who still want it, here's a working version of LFSLazy for 0.6U Smile

Don't forget to type /insim 29999 in-game before lauching LFSLazy.exe Thumbs up
Attached files
LFSLazy0.6U.zip - 2.5 MB - 9978 views
-
(Danilfas) DELETED by Danilfas
¸hi guys. i think this Lazy mod is the best.

Very goof job!
-
(robson8) DELETED by robson8 : because yes xdd , someone fixed with sucess xd
Hello!

Has anyone else encountered a horizontal scaling issue with the LFSLazy 0.6U? Vertically the screen is absolutely fine but horizontally the buttons are somehow outscaled to the screen width (demonstration in the attachment) and I cannot access the most right gadgets at all. Has anyone encountered this before and knows how to solve it?

In the attachment you an find a picture showing the issue. At the point of the cursor 'TIME DIFF' box is activated.
Attached images
LFSLazy_ScalingIssue.jpg
Quote from Kristian K :Hello!

Has anyone else encountered a horizontal scaling issue with the LFSLazy 0.6U? Vertically the screen is absolutely fine but horizontally the buttons are somehow outscaled to the screen width (demonstration in the attachment) and I cannot access the most right gadgets at all. Has anyone encountered this before and knows how to solve it?

In the attachment you an find a picture showing the issue. At the point of the cursor 'TIME DIFF' box is activated.

Hi, I've the same problem. It's almost impossible to move the gadgets.
set the game to fullscreen when you want to adjust the gadgets, see if that helps
Quote from nikopdr :set the game to fullscreen when you want to adjust the gadgets, see if that helps

Solved using the 1024x768 resolution. Thanks for the tip.
Damn it's not compatible with the 0.6U9! So no LFSLazy with VR!!
Someone got it work with the 0.6.U9 ?
I think LFSLazy is just not updated yet to that version. Daniel will do it at some point...
Lfs Lazy Windows 10 error

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG