The online racing simulator
can anyone do one of renault and ferrari 2019?Confused
FBM F1.6 Sauber skin (beta)
Soooo, I began work on it 3 days ago and just now got it finished. It is my first skin, so any problems, please report. I already know 2 bugs, that i don't know a fix for. So don't report them:
-Missing side Intel logos: They were bugged. I had to remove them for it to look better.
-Sidepod color glitch: Idk imma blame the game for that. I don't have a clue why/how it happens.
-You can't use it in multiplayer
You have 3 driver number options:
-16(FBM_F1.6_Sauber)
-66(FBM_F1.6_66)
-69(FBM_F1.6_69)
That's it! Enjoy!
Attached images
FBM_F1.6_66.jpg
FBM_F1.6_69.jpg
FBM_F1.6_Sauber.jpg
My first skin for my team (Apex racing)
if anyone want to join AR dm me. The skin is free to use!
Attached images
FBM_AR team.jpg
Quote from YaBoiStili :The skin is free to use!

I hope you can take some criticism and you won't be discouraged to try creating something new,but this is a very poor work. I know in the start usually you're very elated to see your work moving around the track,but usually it's not well done (my first skins were very simple too). The idea behind is not bad,but as you can see on the preview,the lines on car's sides are interrupted,to be honest - FBM is probably one of the most difficult cars to make that right. Also Pirelli logo is misplaced and hides in sidepod. Ad just plainly flipping the logos makes the skin look cheap,where the skinner didn't wanted to make any effort of fixing that (even if that counts as cool in the drifters' scene).

First - download CMX viewer from https://www.lfs.net/downloads - it is a great tool,where you can save a skin and see it on car from any direction.
Second - check this thread: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins - it's a very useful information,so the logos and paintings on car are not stretched.
Third - get a proper graphics application,for example GIMP is for free,while there are few browser based solutions too.
Forth - don't get discouraged,practice,learn and get better!
Attached images
FBMskin.jpg
Yeah ik its bad i made it in 10 mins, its funny that im an actuall graphic designer and i used photoshop. Dont jump to conclusion, my team just wanted a skin fast so i made it and they liked it, but tbh ik its bad Wink
lul. Boi, I'd rather use a Jordan skin instead of that. As he said, you should've put more effort in.
[offtopic]https://youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo[offtopic]
My personal skin, can please somebody with license upload this on LFS World? Thanks!
Attached images
FBM_ParideCedroni2.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
Quote from Biadonsky :My personal skin, can please somebody with license upload this on LFS World? Thanks!

I uploaded it, you should be able to use it now.
Quote from DRIFTFox :I uploaded it, you should be able to use it now.

It works!

Thank you so much!
UhmmThumbs up
Hello, I've made the FBM skin of the Aston Martin F1 team 2021. Enjoy the livery!

Versions of #5 Vettel and #18 Stroll

Big grin
Attached images
aston martin.jpg
FBM_AstonMartin.jpg
FBM_AstonMartinST18.jpg
This time I've made the FBM skin of the McLaren F1 team 2021. Enjoy the livery!

Versions of #3 Daniel Ricciardo and #4 Lando Norris.

Big grin
Attached images
mclaren.jpg
fbmmclaren8.jpg
FBM_McLaren21_DR3.jpg
FBM_McLaren21_LN4.jpg
I can see f1 2021 skins being already made. Could someone or the creator pack them all in one pack to download at once? Thanks.
Introducing The Scuderia Alpha Tauri Formula BMW

Attached images
atfront.png
atright.png
atback.png
FBM_at.jpg
Introducing The Mercedes Formula BMW
Attached images
w12.png
FBM_mercedesW12.jpg
Can someone make Team Quadrant skin?
Did some minor corrections(the engine covert part) in the alpha tauri skin,
So here I release the version2 of the skin.
Special thanks to TJBr for helping me in making the skin perfect Smile
Attached images
unknown (3).png
FBM_alphatauri_v2.jpg
Nice work mate, congrats! Good looking skins! Thumbs up
RedBull skin pls?
can you do the ferrari,alpine and rebull please? i appreciate your work man keep it up!
someone can do Williams FW16, year 1994?
MI SKIN DE WHATSAPP XD
LOL
Attached images
FBM_WHATSAPP.jpg

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG