The online racing simulator
New Hi-res LX interior/exterior
(38 posts, started )
i was just wondering could it be put in a compressed folder, if so could u do it please because other wise i cant use it and it look good
What do you mean by "compressed folder"? It's already in a rar file.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :What do you mean by "compressed folder"? It's already in a rar file.

coz i use a crap internet i can ownly download compressed folders, which is a folder where all the files are in and then compressed to make them samller
I think he means in a ZIP file folder, rather than RAR.
Zip and rar are basically the same, they are both opened by WinRAR. I don't see how your internet could be that crappy, the file is only 1.33 MB. Even if you have dial-up, it would still take at most 5 minutes to download. But I'll make a zip file if you really want, at least I hope it's what you want, because the term "compressed folder" does not mean anything to me.
..Maybe he doesn't have WinRAR?
To bad i cant use it i have farely old pc
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Zip and rar are basically the same, they are both opened by WinRAR. I don't see how your internet could be that crappy, the file is only 1.33 MB. Even if you have dial-up, it would still take at most 5 minutes to download. But I'll make a zip file if you really want, at least I hope it's what you want, because the term "compressed folder" does not mean anything to me.

thank you it will mean alot to me
Wow, Cool, Thanks for these even though I dont use the LX4 - LX6 very much since me and the LX's dont mix. :/ Anyway, I'm sure I'll find a use for them somehow :P
And it's made in Canada. Great interior shity_red_cobra, gonna use them from now!
Quote from Riders Motion :And it's made in Canada. Great interior shity_red_cobra, gonna use them from now!

humm. Shiny_Red_Cobra XD
Quote from Riders Motion :And it's made in Canada. Great interior shity_red_cobra, gonna use them from now!

Haha, I'm glad you like it. And don't make fun of my name, cause I can do the same to you: an anagram of your name is Ditsier Moron.

Oh, it's january, time for a new avatar
Quote from Dudles :What to you think of this ? Tan Leather. And the gauges plate is Carbon Fiber. The red Seats are RECARO's made by me...

Would you upload that dds?

New Hi-res LX interior/exterior
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG