The online racing simulator
New life into LFS?
(128 posts, started )
I can't find anything through searching to check, but I thought it was to do with countering the tyre approximations used independently for each particular car. Smoothing out the wrinkles around the edges, so to speak. I can't say for sure.
Quote from Chaos :Hello devs,

(BTW being a performance engineer I noticed that in LFS, on cars which have underfloor downforce, there is no change in it if you play with ride height - IRL this does a lot and the "rake" angle is a major part of GT car's setup)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys Wink

Don't get me wrong, adjusting the AOA of the rear to rake the car out is something I've been exploring since last year and I'm sure it does.... something.

For me, I thoroughly disapprove of the mario karting/rear wheel steering/powersliding character of yhe handling model that makes the cars go quicker around corners. I've raced in other sims and used a full-motion rf1 cockpit before, and I till today cannot properly get around sliding cars around corners. Especially in high downforce cars like the GTRs or Formulas.

Hence, I've been playing around with rear ride height to give the car more front grip and adjusting the spring rates and abr to make the rear stable. I've had both success and failure with this apptoach, sometimes it works wonders and feels like I'm driving a totally different car in a different handling model - I qualified 4th for a VERL Kyoto FO8 race, which I normally can't with the pace up front.

It's a numbers game and most certainly not affected by any downforce physics at all (not that LFS has simulated downforce levels or active air flow capabalities). But rake does work to some extent. Just need the patience to wrap the head around how to set the car up, and baring in mind this would need a different driving style (it suits my original style, hence I feel right at home).

/edit
This is a lap using my custom raked set; I use mouse, so notice the stability and corner exits and lack of rear sliding. It's a laptime I would never be able to replicate when using the WR set.

#28 - 5tag
Quote from MicroSpecV :Don't get me wrong, adjusting the AOA of the rear to rake the car out is something I've been exploring since last year and I'm sure it does.... something.

I've seen some extreme rake with some XRG/XRT setups, I didn't know it worked for really quick cars as well. Whatever it does, I don't understand it either. Shrug But that's something that has bothered me with LFS setups in general. I understand what the individual settings do and I can make a setup drivable for myself. But the more I tinker with details, the worse they seem to get. And when I finally give up and just download a WR set or someone in the session sends me theirs, I'm often like: Oh. My. God. Looking How does this drive so well and easy? Why am I instantly able to shave a full second off my PB? Ya right Hopefully this will change with more realistic tyre physics...

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :i can see why devs wants to keep it british.

Well, that came out of nowhere...
First of all thanks for all the opinions Wink Don't get me wrong, I love LFS since the beging, I never wanted the devs to hire me, I only wanted to help them make this sim better. And while I do get, why they don't want LFS to be moddable - to avoid the hassle with getting the right mod, so you can join a server, I also think more content would bring people back. As someone said, LFS is so refined in many aspects the other sims are not - the ease of use, having short races with no hassels etc. it would get people quickly addicted. I tried a lot of other sims and in a lot of them its really frustrating to get some racing done.

But there is always a middle way to get some content created. Hats off to Eric for the top job done, but I think there are more talented people, who could also add some nice content - so let people mod a play whatever they want in singleplayer, but for multiplayer, the devs + maybe community would choose best car and track say each month, which would be added to the online available content. Don't get me wrong, I like the tracks and cars, but some new ones would be nice Wink

For the rake effect. Yes, it does something, but its hard to tell what - apart from moving the CG and the height of the wings...
Quote from Chaos :
But there is always a middle way

nope, no there's not.

Imagine writing to your favorite band and saying "I love your work but you haven't released anything for a while. I have a couple of tunes that I reckon you might like to use. It's a good middle way"
BeamNG uses a nice solution for the mods. LFS can do a similar thing at some point.
Quote from Intrepid :nope, no there's not.

Imagine writing to your favorite band and saying "I love your work but you haven't released anything for a while. I have a couple of tunes that I reckon you might like to use. It's a good middle way"

Well if the band has lost its glory and almost nobody listens to it compared to the old days, then something that causes a comeback is in order Wink
It is obvious that the the current dev team has no desire to either do what others are doing, and or have to deal with the headache of the typical corporate bs.

Clearly the devs do not need income. A great position to be in.

So why should they bow down and or kneel to the masses and or corporate structure. They never have, and have clearly stated from day one, they will not. One of the reasons why LFS is a superior driving simulator.

No matter what, corners need to be cut, trade offs need to be made. In all aspects of life. The best way to become a millionaire in offshore boat racing, is start with a billion dollars.

If it is a business oriented project there will be cuts that have to be made to stay within the budget. Same as real racing. What is the return from the investment?

It has been said more fortunes have been lost investing into hollywood, the movie industry than any other industry, debatable. Yet like racing, there are more have run's, than winners, only one wins the race. A small portion of the movies made make their money back, while fewer show a profit.

In the case of LFS, a small dedicated team will be able to provide a much higher quality product. Yes, slower release's. Less productivity. Less change. But what stays the same, is the higher quality.

Most people like change. The economy of the world is based on constant change. Because that is what people want. Always new, new, new. Whether it be to keep up with the Jones's, or for personal reasons. Fact is the majority wants change, new, new, new, just like young children, want, want, want.

The LFS dev's are clearly not in a position that they must cut to many corners, or make to many trade off's due to having to follow corporate demands, combined with the demands of having to produce a profit.

As long as they are financially solvent, why would they place themselves into a position that they hate waking up and going to the office? There is a lot to be said about Freedom of Choice and doing what you love the most.

Some of the most innovative products and or achievements in history were developed by individuals and or small teams. Not big corporate structures because the innovation and imagination is in-hindered by the need to produce income and to support the large corporate bureaucracy.

In many cases in history, the greatest innovators were not allowed to produced what they could imagine in a corporate structure because the people above them did not possess the imagination to understand what they were talking about. Hence their innovation, imagination, and desires shot down in flames. They eventually left and went off on their own, did what they knew was right, and became one of the greatest innovators in history. In many cases they never became rich, but developed something that touched and made life better for everyone on the planet.

Unfortunately, some of the same corporate entities that forbade their direction of development, later on, took advantage of those innovations and earned a fortune.

Fortunately LFS devs are not in a position that they have to bow down to the corporate bureaucracy.

People move and sway to what ever is being pushed by the mass's. They will throw money away, waste time, pontificate upon how great an inferior product is, that thew are now using, because the mass's are moving in that direction.

They want to be accepted, which necessitates to agree with what ever the mass's are selling. You must be part of the group or be banished. Does not matter the product and or quality.

Few have what it takes to stand aside and look at the fracas and say. Wow, I do not want to be a part of that. I want to do it the right way, which in many cases is the hard way. Sure the big numbers take away from LFS, but in the end, LFS will most probably be looked at as the leader of the pack.

Unfortunately, currently, the masses have moved away from LFS. Hopefully they will eventually move back as they learn and mature. More content, new tracks, new cars would help bring them back. But then corners would have to be cut, trade off's made.

Some people could careless about quality and or reality, they just want a simple simulation they can easily in a short time span be competitive. Fewer people want actual quality, and closer adherence to reality.

With LFS to do a basic setup and be semi competitive, you need to understand how a car is built, what the different components do, and what changes make what changes in the car's behavior. Most simulation players, unfortunately, are ignorant, do not really want to have to take the time to learn, and then invest the time for the trial and error side of producing a quality setup.

They just want to jump in and be in the top 10 with minimal time investment and minimal skills. Which is what all the other corporate backed racing simulations offer. None are any where near realistic, yet called racing simulation.

Of course no computer simulation can be fully realistic. Yet there is a big difference between LFS reality and the corporate reality of income is more important then simulation reality.

In time people will gravitate back, and or new players will find LFS. Development is slower, but the product in the next 10-20 years will continue to surpass any of the large corporate backed grab the money structures.

There are a few games still in existence that are developed by small dev teams. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN AT TOP OF THEIR GAME. All the large corporate structures have stolen their ideas. They may not have the most numbers, some have been destroyed by the dev's decisions, but they have always been a far superior product. I have been playing PC games since 1981. I have seen hundreds of not thousands of games come and go.

I just wish that the average population would stop following the masses, grow a brain, learn to be an individual, go with the better option, rather than the current fad. Not the one that everyone is pushing, which is rarely the best. Most people are followers not leaders, yet they believe differently.

Real innovators are usually lambasted, tar'd & feathered. The followers simply do not understand or refuse to understand due to peer pressure what the innovators are attempting and or that their method is superior. A play that has been played over and over again throughout history.

Kudos to the LFS dev's for not allowing the masses and or corporate entities to redirect their vision and force upon us an inferior product. We already have to many of those.

If someone really wants what LFS does not offer, and no other current racing simulation offers. There is nothing stopping them from developing their own racing simulation.

But what the thread starter wants, using real cars, real tracks, does not understand the corporate licensing. Not to mention the existing contracts and non-discloser contracts that the racing car manufactures and track owners already have entered into.

Good luck coming up with the billions of dollars you will need to displace all the already existing business contracts. Then also build and pay for a software development team.

If you are a multi billionaire, great go for it. Would love to see a high quality product like LFS, do all the real life cars and tracks. But I do not foresee it.

Because to turn the income to support such an en-devour, you would have to make it appeal to the largest percentage of the racing simulation population. Which would mean, not realistic. The masses do not want things realistic, it is to difficult for their puny mass of grey matter. They want the easiest route to achieve their goals, usually ego driven. Which is why they want to drive Lambo's an Ferrari's. Put hurdles in like realistic stuff that challenge their skills, and force them to think, and well they look for the easier road to follow. Hence the popularity of the other racing simulations despite their lack of reality.
Quote from Vulgar :I just wish that the average population would stop following the masses, grow a brain, learn to be an individual, go with the better option, rather than the current fad. Not the one that everyone is pushing, which is rarely the best. Most people are followers not leaders, yet they believe differently.

Hi Vulgar,

I totally agree on your overhall statement.

I must confess that i was one of the "masses". I was thinking that maintstream so called simulators rF2, Asseto Corsa, Raceroom) are the most realistic ones. Fatal error! I was thinking that rFactor 2 is the ultimate simulator. rF2 is still "the best of the others" but once i gave LFS demo a try ( March 27th 2020) and the very first time i tasted LFS in VR+ direct drive+ motion, i was litteraly and immediately blast away for hours. I discovered what is a simulator that pretend to be one. Thanks to LFS and his devs.

In terms of physics, natural feeling, inertia, grip, FFB and so on...no one can compete. Very Intense, and for me the closest to reality simracing experience yet.

Even rF2 is harder than LFS IMO, it's less realistic. Many people think a harder simulation is more realistic. I think it's absolutely not true. In real car (road car or racing car), you don't struggle as much as some simulators because you have this sense of grip, inertia and weight of the vehicule (precisely what gives LFS and the others don't) that gives you all the informations you need and you feel immediately connected to the car and his behaviour.

Since i tried LFS, i honestly can't go back to another sim. I really mess a lot of informations and feel i drive a soap and not a car (especially Asseto Corsa and Raceroom).

Plus i really don't understand how big companies with millions of dollars can't (or dont' want) even reproduce real 3D stereoscopic mirrors in VR and a very small team do it brilliantly!

LFS is very challenging too, a small error can be unforgivable. With LFS, you immediately understand why and from where a mistake is coming.

I still have a lot to learn as i'm a begginer. My only complain right now is that i'm too fast for the IA and too slow for multiplayer!! But it's another subject.

Long Live For Speed !!
-
(racer1012) DELETED by racer1012 : I misunderstood
Quote from Vulgar :It is obvious that the the current dev team has no desire to either do what others are doing, and or have to deal with the headache of the typical corporate bs.

Hi Vulgar, thank you for your long and well written post which I enjoyed reading.

I was happy to see your support for our work and was interested in the other things you said.

I read it when you first wrote it and came back for another read today. Smile

Quote from Vulgar :Clearly the devs do not need income. A great position to be in.

I agree with most things you said but would like to correct this point.

In fact we do need income but less than a lot of people do. As we want to eat good quality food, keep the kids in clothes as they grow and keep our houses running and it's almost 'necessary' to keep a car on the road (though less so these days, with food delivery services). In recent years LFS income has indeed been a bit too low but the great thing is that people do keep discovering it, so there is always income. It would eventually reduce too much but I'm sure the new update will get it up a bit for a few more years.

Still, without debts to service and if you don't need to go on expensive holidays or keep buying the latest telephone then it's possible to have a very good life even while earning less than most people would expect. Though I am fully aware that my family and I are very lucky, living in a rural part of England, we can go on walks and bike rides on wooded trails and field edges so we don't need to spend a lot of money for entertainment. Though that's not really pure luck - we chose to move away from London 12 years ago because this job allowed it and we knew we would have more space, less pollution and so on.

Through my life I've never cared about wearing clothes with a fashionable name or having a big watch or owning the latest gadgets in order to impress other people. Actually I would find that kind of thing embarrassing. I've always wanted to pay off any debts as soon as possible and only buy what I can afford. So I've not ended up enslaved by the system, having to earn loads of money to be sucked out of my bank account all the time. When I worked as a motorbike courier in London, I was happy any time to work less and earn less. I've always thought that time and peace are more important than money.

I hope that might be interesting, I suppose our way of running our lives is also related to how we have kept LFS going even if it is a slow burn.

Off topic but seemingly somehow related: I hope that when world economies get going again after the social distancing, we may rebuild and run our countries in a slower and less polluting way. What is really the point of traffic jams, crowded trains and long journeys to work in polluted cities?
OT : seeing the current price of crude oil ... I will not guess on less polluting way to get the economy back on when (if) the pandemy will be a bit over !
Quote from Scawen :Off topic but seemingly somehow related: I hope that when world economies get going again after the social distancing, we may rebuild and run our countries in a slower and less polluting way. What is really the point of traffic jams, crowded trains and long journeys to work in polluted cities?

I hope so too! I hope people see that you can properly work from home without issues (if the job allows it), and that we should spread the times that we work at (if the job allows it). People always call me crazy when I look for a job that's close to home that I want to bike to. I really love getting on my bike to go to work. It clears your mind, I don't pollute the air while doing it (okay, that depends on what I've had for breakfast Tongue), and I don't have to sit in a traffic jam or a crowded bus or train or metro. And I directly get my exercisement for the day. Sure I might not get access to the best paid jobs that are further away in the big cities like Amsterdam, but being happy what you do, and how you do it is much more important I think.
Quote from Flotch :OT : seeing the current price of crude oil ... I will not guess on less polluting way to get the economy back on when (if) the pandemy will be a bit over !

as renewable energy keeps growing and growing in Europe I do not think that in the upcoming decade fossil fuels are being used that much. The airplanes are a problem though, I do not see them replaced by high speed trains or this other idea which is not going to work (Hyperloop).

Going to take some time before the world has changed and/or recovered to begin with. Might be a decade or more because I think a system failure is coming up very soon now. Doesn't have to be bad, such a failure.. But.. Its definitely a period which will shock/change the world.

Either way, do not think that life will return "normal" in a few months. Because it will not, impossible.
Quote from Scawen :In fact we do need income but less than a lot of people do. As we want to eat good quality food, keep the kids in clothes as they grow and keep our houses running and it's almost 'necessary' to keep a car on the road (though less so these days, with food delivery services). In recent years LFS income has indeed been a bit too low but the great thing is that people do keep discovering it, so there is always income. It would eventually reduce too much but I'm sure the new update will get it up a bit for a few more years.

Still, without debts to service and if you don't need to go on expensive holidays or keep buying the latest telephone then it's possible to have a very good life even while earning less than most people would expect. Though I am fully aware that my family and I are very lucky, living in a rural part of England, we can go on walks and bike rides on wooded trails and field edges so we don't need to spend a lot of money for entertainment. Though that's not really pure luck - we chose to move away from London 12 years ago because this job allowed it and we knew we would have more space, less pollution and so on.

Through my life I've never cared about wearing clothes with a fashionable name or having a big watch or owning the latest gadgets in order to impress other people. Actually I would find that kind of thing embarrassing. I've always wanted to pay off any debts as soon as possible and only buy what I can afford. So I've not ended up enslaved by the system, having to earn loads of money to be sucked out of my bank account all the time. When I worked as a motorbike courier in London, I was happy any time to work less and earn less. I've always thought that time and peace are more important than money.

Off topic but seemingly somehow related: I hope that when world economies get going again after the social distancing, we may rebuild and run our countries in a slower and less polluting way. What is really the point of traffic jams, crowded trains and long journeys to work in polluted cities?

THIS ^.

I've met people who buy clothes left right and center to try and fill some sort of void in their life, spend spend spend and have nothing to show for it. I was like that for a while, then quickly realized there's more to life than that.

I've met people who on the other hand live a pretty normal life on around £6000-7000 per year, still go on holiday, still socialize, still drive, etc. Having the latest phone, latest TV, latest fashion isn't the key to living life.

Scawen - I very much admire the direction LFS has gone in during its development cycle. Staying completely independent, a very small number of staff, self distributed, imaginative and original content, the excellent, clean and polished feel of the game. Of course, I'm a little impatient with the progress the game is making as are a lot of other people but every time new things like the open configurations and graphic improvements come out they're absolutely brilliant.

I've been meaning to reach out to you a while about, basically what's been said above. I've been following LFS and it's development for about 13 years, and one thing I've recently thought would be a good idea, if possible, would be some sort of behind the scenes interview / documentary of LFS's development, its history and its future. Doesn't need to be too long, not only would it probably be interesting to a lot of the community it may bring in some new people and hype for the future.
LFS is the Mudhoney of sim racing
Quote from Scawen :Hi Vulgar, thank you for your long and well written post which I enjoyed reading.

I was happy to see your support for our work and was interested in the other things you said.

I read it when you first wrote it and came back for another read today. Smile

I agree with most things you said but would like to correct this point.

In fact we do need income but less than a lot of people do. As we want to eat good quality food, keep the kids in clothes as they grow and keep our houses running and it's almost 'necessary' to keep a car on the road (though less so these days, with food delivery services). In recent years LFS income has indeed been a bit too low but the great thing is that people do keep discovering it, so there is always income. It would eventually reduce too much but I'm sure the new update will get it up a bit for a few more years.

I hope that might be interesting, I suppose our way of running our lives is also related to how we have kept LFS going even if it is a slow burn.

Same principles i live by and very respectable.

I would like to wish everyone well and hope you stay safe
Sorry for the thread rebump but I need to say what I feel.

I was a very active user since 2004 until 2009, running in leagues and that kind of stuff. But I had to leave sims for personal reasons.
Some weeks ago I came back, and I have a high-end PC so could try many other sims (very popular ones).
AC frustrated me because of the technical aspects: it's not polished and I ran into several bugs and user interface situations. And the performance was subpar even using my GeForce 1080 Ti.

And this didn't happen with LFS. It's so polished that I never had a technical problem with it. It loads fast, runs at 60fps even with my IGP (I use that one to avoid the fans noise).
Do I need to create a server? I can do it without leaving the game, in 3 clicks.
Do I have 5 minutes? No problem, since I click on the icon until I'm inside the car is a matter of 15 seconds.
And I bought the S3. Because I saw SO MANY CHANGES and updates that I felt it was a totally new game: new tracks and variants, finally two karting tracks, open maps with lots of streets and buildings, ... AMAZING.
And turns out that my son wanted to try so I bought him the S2 and I got a new wheel, just for LFS.

So yes, LFS doesn't have new cars. Who wouldn't love that?
No weather change, no day change, no new tyres physics ... but it's still the sim of my life. I didn't buy S3 because of the contents (I don't race for now in Rockingham) but as an appreciation to the content that I enjoy and didn't have to pay for.

I can't wait for the updates, Scavier, but I'll wait while racing Smile
Thanks for everything.
Quote from Kashopi :*snip*

I wish there was a like/upvote system here for posts like that. Good stuff.
Quote from 5tag :I've seen some extreme rake with some XRG/XRT setups, I didn't know it worked for really quick cars as well. Whatever it does, I don't understand it either. Shrug But that's something that has bothered me with LFS setups in general. (snip)

Well, I've studied it long and hard enough to give a more basic explanation on how rake works in LFS. Baring in mind I'm not yet ready to expose the full details on how to set the car up (as I don't want to giveaway set-up tips), but if there's more interest I might.

Thanks to excellent15 (LLM Excellent) for helping out too during the BuggyRA Round 1 event, and trialing some dampers.

Okay, onto the stuff - (for the set-up itself, head to asterick * portion)

Basically, in LFS, cars have very forgiving rear ends, and thus a very high slip angle. This is good for wheel users, as it can be advantageous with the ability to apply throttle and brake in increments. This can be related to F1 2019, where it has a similar theory on the handling. AC would also fall under this category, and if I'm not mistaken, be even more forgiving.

The opposing would be iRacing, where apparently the rear tends to snap quite quickly and not be as forgiving. LFS would fall somewhere in the middle, although it's still a little too obvious that 4 wheel drifting around corners is the "faster" method.

This would mean, steering using the rear, and using the front for only initial directional change input. Drivers usually feather the throttle and keep a neutral or even slight opposite lock, while allowing the rear to "steer" and pivot the car through the corner. With the slip angle providing ample grip for this action, it's worth the most time around places with quick changes in corner direction, or corners with long amounts of on-throttle (but not full throttle) periods. Such places are WE1 SC2, South City (in general) and perhaps Kyoto.

Most WR sets are catered to this particular driving style and method, and drivers have to adapt to the handling capability of LFS, instead of being able to be fast using their own driving style (which in reality, no one style is quickest, it depends on set-up heavily too).

For people like me, I'm more of the "by the book" or traditional style, where I don't ride the throttle mid corner unless I'm exiting, and most of my input is done mainly through the steering of the front and the rear just assists (at most). LFS doesn't really promote this driving style, although it's doable. The sets just don't feel right to me (or us, whoever is having the same issue).

The way I set up the car to basically exploit the handling model is using rake. No, not a little bit, but a lot. The basic assumption here is : more rake + softer rear suspension + slower dampers = higher front grip with stable rear and gaining of top speed.

First thing I do is raise the rear a ton. Value of ride height reduction should be close to just 10-20%.
This leaves the rear very high, which, on slow corners, is very stable, but on faster corners, or corner exits and braking are not desirable. I counter this by lowering the stiffness of the rear, till the rear drops enough (this is where I won't dive into great detail too much).

Once I get the rear low enough while still maintaining a notable amount of rake, I bring back the bump damping and increase the rebound damping. Highest I've gone on the rebound damping is 18, which put me around P12 out of 30 for top split in Buggyra R1 just half second off lord Isaac Price. This value changes per track and I've only just gotten to understanding it. In layman terms, the low bump damping combined with the soft spring rate allows the rear to squat on corner exits and at high speed, which cambers out the rear tires at fast corners, providing stability, but it rises under braking to provide good mechanical grip (which is the niche of the set). The high rebound damping is so the rear does not raise too quickly, which will unsettle the car and some times give axle tramping/wheel hop.

At this point I usually take 2 clicks out of front wing and 1 from the rear as the set isn't really wing dependent at this point, but the contrary may be on continuous high-speed tracks.

Last on the agenda is the rear anti-roll bar, which is altered to taste but usually at least reduced by half of the original value (of a comparable "normal" setup). This is so the tires don't break traction too much and also to work in tandem with the damper settings.

In terms of the front, I usually leave it stock, perhaps lowering the front 2 clicks and bringing forward the bump damping abit, and lowering the front ABR for a little more bite.

For cars that run LSD (not locked diff), I usually bring the values to 30/70 and lower the pr-eload to completely eliminate rear sliding. For most people that is where the bulk stops and they do not do this step. However, it had gotten me P3 in RTFR BF1 qualifying and P4 finish for an FO8 event.

Well, there you go, I hope it has been informative enough 5tag, most of this needs good understanding of suspension set up in relation to that particular set - the normal ways of setting it up won't get you far. It needs some brain cells to grasp what the damping values and height do on the car and what effect you want. I just hope Scawen doesn't patch this like.... tomorrow, just because I've figured something new Tongue

All being said I am definitely looking forward to the handling model update and I can only pray that it will be altered to not promote rear steer (mario karting as I call it) and head towards a more traditional handling that relates more to irl.

Cheers!
"Life" for Speed

Other simulations come and go every few years. They have great graphics and sound and are even fun ...

They are perfect .... To fill the waiting time between the LFS patches ..... Nothing more Big grin
Quote from Xenix74 :"Life" for Speed

Other simulations come and go every few years. They have great graphics and sound and are even fun ...

They are perfect .... To fill the waiting time between the LFS patches ..... Nothing more Big grin

Eric Scwaen too lazy
SpeedWerkes™ is a new Team & Online Fantasy Racing League! We're trying to bring new life to LFS as well as some amazing and fun opportunities to the LFS community!

We host cash prize league events as well as host fun events, practices & much more! We have our own server, our own website, and our own team skins and few other goodies.

We're looking for new recruits for our team as well as sign-up's for our Summer Cup Racing League starting June 6th at 8PM EST. It is a 3 month league, with 10 races (hence the name Summer Cup!)

Please visit www.SpeedWerkes.ca/lfs for more Team Recruitment information or check out the League's section as well for League Registration Information. Thank You! Smile
Quote from cuprum :Eric Scwaen too lazy

No, the others are too lazy ... to continue expanding their products.

The other sell Dlc before the simulation works properly. I only need
one car and one Track if the physics and the force feedback are great. Hundreds of cars and hundreds of tracks only obscure that the simulation from the base is not interesting enough. Uhmm
Quote from Xenix74 :No, the others are too lazy ... to continue expanding their products.

The other sell Dlc before the simulation works properly. I only need
one car and one Track if the physics and the force feedback are great. Hundreds of cars and hundreds of tracks only obscure that the simulation from the base is not interesting enough. Uhmm

He's right you know. One car, one track. Is fine if the simulator is bang on! If not, all these extras are distracting from actually getting to the point! LFS is f*cking still a #1 in my books. Idc for any new games really still. Than again I'm ol head. Tongue

New life into LFS?
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG