The online racing simulator
== SIMOX's Layouts Workshop ==
(3 posts, started )

Here you will be able to find all my finished layouts and see what's coming up.
You can download files through at the bottom of the post or through "download" links that link to same file on lfs forum.
All my layouts support 40 cars.

==================================================================================================

My first attempt at doing some crazy fun layout with asphalt blocks. Tried doing some more interesting and challenging loop de loops and i think it worked. Optimised for XRT but pretty sure would work with any other non slow car. Supports 40 people as well.
1800 Objects used.

Also added XRT set for this particular track. It may not be perfect but it works.

Enjoy Smile

Screenshots:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
--------------------------------------
Layout: >> Download <<
Setup: >> Download <<

==================================================================================================

Have you ever wanted to drive BF1 upsidedown? Well now you can. The track is short, only over a minute long but exciting.

2 ways to stick yourself to the platform. Gentle and slow or fast and short.

I have added a setup that you will need to take the first corner without slipping out.
Added another softer setup so it's less bumpy.
Also BF1 can't have more than 10% of fuel or you won't make the first corner.

Enjoy Smile

Screenshots:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Setup: >> Download <<
Softer Setup: >> Download <<

Inspired by famous counter-strike de_rats maps decided to create something similar in LFS.
The scale might be smaller as using the maximum 60 meters to make 2,5 meters high room. So cars appear as 1:24 scale models.

All 2100 objects used so there aren't any arrows pointing where to go though, but i tried to make it as complete as possible.
You can use any car but it's balanced around slow cars as there aren't many fast straights and it's quite bumpy.

Enjoy Smile

Screenshots:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

A demolition derby style arena made for few fun events. Many ways to push your opponents off the arena or in to the holes.
Also spawn/pitlane funzone under the arena for those unlucky ones.

Enjoy Smile

Screenshots:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

A classic derby figure 8 track. Used all the objects to make it look like a track inside a stadium.
Respawning puts you into one of the inner circles so if you are out of the race you are out of the race.

Enjoy Smile

Screenshots:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Attached files
AU1X_^4KITCHEN_RATS.lyt - 16.4 KB - 553 views
AU1X_^6DERBY_^1ARENA.lyt - 16.4 KB - 519 views
AU1X_^6DERBY_^1FIG8.lyt - 16.6 KB - 515 views
WE3X_^1TRACKMANIA^7^s01.lyt - 14.1 KB - 528 views
WE3X_^1TRACKMANIA^7^s02 BF1.lyt - 14.1 KB - 489 views
BF1_^1SKY Terror.set - 132 B - 678 views
BF1_^1SOFT TERROR.set - 132 B - 793 views
XRT_^5JUMP TRACK.set - 132 B - 753 views
#2 - Racon
Beautiful work, Simox. I was just thinking about the upside-down BF1 track the other day, made a mental note to try to track it down Thumbs up
Nice!

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG