The online racing simulator
#451 - STF
What version of LFS are you using? It looks something like P, U, that kind of - old - stuff.

Insim protocol changed a bit since then, you might get some errors here and there.

Update to the latest version of LFS first.
TS View work with TS2?

Anyone?
Hello,

i don't think it's work on last teamspeak

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

i don't think it's work on last teamspeak

Gai-Luron

Last is TS3, I use TS2...
Gai-Luron, what version of TS you use for test?
I have a bug to report (I think). I got this to work in 64-bit Win 7 by using the 64-bit version that Crady posted, but I can't hear the pitspotter. I only hear little mumbling from the subwoofer, seems like this app cant use 5.1 audio systems properly. If I set the speaker configuration to stereo (2-speakers/headphones) in the Realtek control panel I can hear the spotter just fine, but again when I set the configuration to 5.1 it doesn't anymore work, spotter speaks only thru the bass element. And I don't really wanna use stereo configuration since the 5.1 sounds so much better.
lol I did it again, first post the problem and then immediately find solution to it. I had the "Swap center / subwoofer output" checked, when I unchecked it it removed the problem. Now I didn't have any bass in LFS but I just checked the "enable bass management" and increased the subwoofer channel output and now it's fine.

Tho I think that it would be nice that this program could work even when the center / sub swap is used since it's needed in some situations I think?
Is there any chance to get this reuploaded? It's the only tool I know with which I could measure track length (as with d in shift+U is a bit too much for ~5km track).
Quote from Eclipsed :Is there any chance to get this reuploaded? It's the only tool I know with which I could measure track length (as with d in shift+U is a bit too much for ~5km track).

You can measure the track length quite easily by doing simple maths. Drive one lap in the middle of the track at constant speed. Then you get a lap time and speed. Given you drive at 80 km/h and the laptime is 1m30s, you have the speed of 80 km in 60 minutes and X km in 1.5 minutes. That gives you a track length of (1.5 / 60) * 80, so exactly 2 km.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :.

Thank you,You'rethebestthereis! And yes,it was about ope config track...
Quote from Flame CZE :You can measure the track length quite easily by doing simple maths. Drive one lap in the middle of the track at constant speed. Then you get a lap time and speed. Given you drive at 80 km/h and the laptime is 1m30s, you have the speed of 80 km in 60 minutes and X km in 1.5 minutes. That gives you a track length of (1.5 / 60) * 80, so exactly 2 km.

Ah,that's pretty hard,considering it's impossible to drive that track with 80 in some places and with slower speeds it will take too much time...
Quote from Eclipsed :Thank you,You'rethebestthereis! And yes,it was about ope config track...

Ah,that's pretty hard,considering it's impossible to drive that track with 80 in some places and with slower speeds it will take too much time...

Airio knows the track lengths for those that EQ Worry created the pth files for, it displays it in !tr.

If you don't feel comfortable driving the middle of the track, do what I do.....drive each edge of the track at 30 kph in the FBM, and get the distances of each, and take the average - that should be a better / more reasonable midline approximation.
Hello,

Updated Download link.

Gai-Luron
Hello,

New release fixing insim read error with LFS 0.6E.
Link download in first post

Gai-Luron
I configured everything and everything is working perfect except the Teakspeak thing(i start the teamspeak as well) . when i start the app i get this message on the CMD window : Connected to teakspeak version : 0.0.0.0 which i can guess is wrong and supposed to be the version of the teamspeak
Error
Love looks of mod and seen friends play it but just cannot get it to work keep getting this error please help, thanks!
Coolmanftw
Attached images
LFSRelax Error.png
Hello, It dosn't work for me:

bump
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello racer,

I am very happy to release this insim client prog LFSRelax with sources
To download

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

Stable:
http://cgtavc.monespace.net/la ... lfsrelax/LFSRelax1.53.zip
In the rar you can find source of this prog. Wink

Beta to be tested:
In the rar you can find source of this prog. Wink

LFSRelax need NET2.0 to run: here http://www.microsoft.com/downl ... 62-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5

ADD-ON?
LFSRelax cfg Generator ( Write by Yamakawa ) . Thank you very much Yamakawa
This tool easily edit a CFG file of LFSRelax.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=524102#post524102

Don't put LFS in Hight Priority mode, in this mode LFSRelax loose most insim packet and pitspotter don't work correctly

What do it?
LFSRelax is rewrite of 4 insim prog and compilation in one application
  1. LFSTSView ( Write by Gai-Luron ) for viewing who speak in Team Speak on LFS Screen
  2. AutoMessage ( idea byCrazyICE, write by Gai-Luron ) to send message automatically ( possibility to include pre defined variable in messages string )
    • On connection
    • On Race Start
    • On Race End
    • On new PB
    • On multiple words received
  3. Pit Spotter ( idea by Kegetys, write by Gai-Luron )to have audio messages when somebody is near your car
  4. LFSTInGame ( idea by RiskredruM, write by Gai-Luron ) for viewing racestats on your screen during
  5. Other : Shift beeper : Bip when shift ligth is on
  6. Digital Speedometer

ToDo
- I don't know
How to use

Configure your insim host,port and passwd in cfg file and lauch the application. You can activate or deactivate function in cfg file

Other prog by Gai-Luron

LFSRelax :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=27913
LFSLapper :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25756
LFSStat : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24933

Have Fun!

Gai-Luron

hi, can you please help me when i open the program it says:
Warning:Error loading ./PB.txt or file does not exist yet!
what to do i configured everything like in dcon config.txt
I created a PB.txt file and still shows this!
please help me
Is there a way to get the PitSpotter running nowadays? I'm just coming back to lfs after 10yrs, reinstalling and resetting everything. I miss it...
*push Anybody able to get PitSpotter running on S3? Cant find words of how much I'd love that! I'd buy You a beer or 3... Smile

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG