The online racing simulator
User name is already online
(15 posts, started )
Hi,

I seem to be in a mess. I've been using LFS for about 3 days. I bought S2.

Earlier today I fell off a server (Redline Racing 1).

Now I get the message 'user name is already online'

I looked up some old posts on this topic... and tried the 'lock to demo' idea. No joy. After trying this a couple of times I'm now locked out 'unlocks for this week all used'.

So, now I've paid my money, I cant race online and I cant even use the cars and tracks I've paid for.

This needs fixing.

Can anyone help ?

thanks, Kevin
If you time out, sometimes it says that your username is online, normally if you wait about 10 minutes, and try to go back online it fixes it. If you ran out of unlocks, and your main screen says Demo User, then I would suggest emailing Victor (http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus) telling him the issue and he'll add another unlock.

You could also wait till tomorrow if you're in no hurry since you get an unlock every Friday.
bestracerintheworld, thanks.

Its been way more than 10 minutes

I'd already done the email.

As I said, I've been using LFS for 3 days. Yes, I'm desperate. I'll do anything I can to get another go tonight !

Kev
Already online
Kevin

It's Redline Quinn.

The server has crashed and I am also stuck with the "user is already online" message. I am looking into what can be done about it.
if a host is stuck, and the admin is nowhere near, you can try mailing us. I can reset hosts remotely, freeing stuck users. I've done that now for Redline Racing 1.

@Xykevinr : I've mailed you.
Stuck online
Victor, thanks for that.

Kevin, I'm now able to join other servers but may be worth waiting before you join our redline servers again. There was some maintenance going on earlier and I'm not sure it's completed yet.

Redline servers 1 to 4 seem to be back up but now servers 5 to 8 are down.
Username not found?
Hey, i get an error whilke trying to connect to LFS, buuut theres one problem... it says that mah name is not found? plz help :auto:
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Username now online.
another account
Well then you'll have to post the name of the account so that Victor can check if anything is wrong with it.
The other is FredeDK
Well, it sounds like you might have gotten a global ban.

I read about this in another thread;
Log in to www.lfs.net and check your licence status. You might have a notification there. Plus check the email account that is attached to the FredeDK account - you should have gotten email(s) from LFS if it is a global ban.

Did you see any error messages when you tried to connect the last few times?
I.e. > FredeDK - CPW , and then got kicked out from the server?

FYI, check to see if these are the last severs that you accessed?
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/FredeDK/hosts
Quote from Silverracer :Well, it sounds like you might have gotten a global ban.

I read about this in another thread;
Log in to www.lfs.net and check your licence status. You might have a notification there. Plus check the email account that is attached to the FredeDK account - you should have gotten email(s) from LFS if it is a global ban.

Did you see any error messages when you tried to connect the last few times?
I.e. > FredeDK - CPW , and then got kicked out from the server?

FYI, check to see if these are the last severs that you accessed?
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/FredeDK/hosts

Yeah, ive fixed the CPW error but ill check again
"You have been denied access to the online part of LFS, because you have violated the license agreement.
The specific reason is : Too many LFS server bans received during online play over the last 30 days.
Your ban will be lifted in 9 days."
Quote from emil_ernst :"You have been denied access to the online part of LFS, because you have violated the license agreement.
The specific reason is : Too many LFS server bans received during online play over the last 30 days.
Your ban will be lifted in 9 days."

Sorry, but you've got a Global Ban. You'll have to wait 9 days.
Please help stick in host @Victor

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG