The online racing simulator
Test Patch U9: Fixes / VR updates
(159 posts, started , go to first unread)
Btw...

The stand alone Oculus Quest (over Pc-Link) also works perfectly with LFS....Thumbs up
Quote from Whiskey :That sounds a lot like your computer is messing up a socket.
Did you try to switch between UDP and TCP packets in LFS? That should work even without leaving the server.

Can confirm after testing stuff out once it happened again, it is a strange sort of packet loss indeed. Eventhough it is on my locally hosted server, swapping from UDP to TCP packets solved the issue. Swapping back to UDP instantly caused it again.
Quote from rockclan :Can confirm after testing stuff out once it happened again, it is a strange sort of packet loss indeed. Eventhough it is on my locally hosted server, swapping from UDP to TCP packets solved the issue. Swapping back to UDP instantly caused it again.

I'm glad you were able to verify my diagnostic. But now, I'm afraid my networking knowledge is not enough to propose any further test or solution...
FFB at the placebo level. But it feels better. I will test in more detail and write later.
What settings should I set for Thrustmaster F430, 400 and 50Hz?
Scawen what about translate Rockingham tracks? it's still untranslated
iirc the release of blackwood industrial was 2018
i believe releasing all these graphics and time etc updates is better than losing the fans
Quote from Yazan0Alothman :iirc the release of blackwood industrial was 2018
i believe releasing all these graphics and time etc updates is better than losing the fans

I believe that's the plan, it is just not finished yet, updating South City is still ongoing and Fern Bay still to be done. Updating the tracks takes time when there is only one person doing the job. All we can do is to wait and hope Eric to progress in his work without any extra surprises in the development process. The day night transition is an extra feature which I think is mainly looked into by Scawen and as such does not affect Eric's progress on tracks. Then there will be the tyre physics update which we don't know how much effort that will still need to have it included in test patch releases along with grachics update for tracks.
Hi guys, i keep getting this message "CreateRenderTarget failed (MS4) : GARAGE~T" and lots more. pls help
Quote from nxggera :Hi guys, i keep getting this message "CreateRenderTarget failed (MS4) : GARAGE~T" and lots more. pls help

Your game install by me corrupted, try reinstalling the game. Or if that doesn't do it, it might be your GPU drivers. Try cleaning them with DDU and installing fresh drivers from Intel, NVIDIA or AMD. Wink

Test Patch U9: Fixes / VR updates
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG