The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :The bralukas-draft worked well and this was the main reason for win for one of us. I actually was surprised about many drivers diving in pits in first lap,which actually gave us advantage - 2 car draft without anyone from behind trying to mix in works best unless 3 drivers have a lot of 3-car practice,so we could pull away from early laps already.
From practice I noticed Trespasser having 1st gear set up to 81km/h,so I knew I have some disadvantage on the long pitlane when simply driving on pitlimiter,so I knew I have to search for some equalizer somewhere else when the teamwork turned into battle for win - pit entry/exit worked well and I cought Trespasser right on back straight after his pit before final lap,rest was just using his draft to pass him over finish line.
Thanks to Trespasser for good work and I'm also glad to see another baltic completing the podium - good old Baltic cup days come in memory. Big grin

Yes it was fun indeed Big grin i maked mistake on pit box, missed it so needed to use next one, lost 0.3-0.4 and i needed like only 0.1s to have enough gap to not let you get draft, ill get my revenge soon! Big grin
Penalty/Warning : small warning
Drivers : EA Presley - B2r Rayman - Joe, Berdy, D-sideSluucke, Trespasser

Penalty/Warning : serious warning
Drivers : B2R Ayoub_MaRoC, B2R Sarlin , Atian

Penalty/Waring : Penalty
Drivers : B2RSarlin, JereLoco, [SRT]Eza
Decision : Race Ban for XRG@KY1R

Delete Point From Race 5 : Jereloco , B2RSarlin (bumpdraft)

Next Combo : XRG KY1R
All infos in Discord : https://discord.gg/b6YuP4
EZA - sorry for push
I thought you went to the left
Race Results :

Clean and little boring race , but with another photo finish Smile

Drivers Standing

RG Rony: 69
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 69
B2R Rayman: 55
93 M@CI3K: 52
Trespasser: 44
Jereloco : 42
[MRc] FinUK: 35
Biroot: 29
[BR] TJ: 28
[MRc] KIG: 28
[SRT] Eza: 27
B2R spiky: 25
[MRc]Michal : 18
AA E A Presley: 12
Kage : 12
[RP]Sick: 12
Atian: 10
d4no: 5
B2r IVA : 5
AS Berdy: 4
[FU]Rocket :4
[WCL]T.Soini :2

Team Standing :

B2r : 154
MRc : 81
RG : 69
BR : 28
SRT : 27
AA : 12
RP : 12
AS : 4
FU : 4
WCL : 4

High Climber : Biroot + 4 places : 1 point

Next Race : XRT@KY1
PW : I miss it , Sorry
The discord link doesn't work
Race Result :

Is this combo the hardest so far ? thanks for all participant in this race , next one will be easy (Spoiler alert : no mistakes Big grin )
2 races to go for Multi-class race

Drivers standing :

RG Rony: 78
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 74
B2R Rayman: 67
Trespasser: 62
93 M@CI3K: 52
Jereloco : 46
Biroot: 44
[MRc]Michal : 28
[MRc]Happyd : 25
B2r IVA : 5
GenR uNite : 2
Teho Ngotinni :1

Team Standing :

B2r : 166
MRc : 116
RG : 78
AA : 12
AS : 4
GenR : 2
Teho : 1

High Climber : Rony + 12 places : 1 point
Next Race : MRT5@KY1R
PW : 8thOvalEvent
I'm a bit angry on myself for making one mistake in this one - I didn't went for pitstop on first lap,got involved into contact in turn 3 and got damage,which made my pitstop 7s long,had to fix because car was very loose due damage. After screwed up qualifying,pit in first lap and go for a clean run in open space would be the right strategy. On final results well visible that the longer pitstop cost me 3 positions... The top2 guys were in the league of their own here,I was no challenger for that,but 3rd place should have been mine.
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm a bit angry on myself for making one mistake in this one - I didn't went for pitstop on first lap,got involved into contact in turn 3 and got damage,which made my pitstop 7s long,had to fix because car was very loose due damage. After screwed up qualifying,pit in first lap and go for a clean run in open space would be the right strategy. On final results well visible that the longer pitstop cost me 3 positions... The top2 guys were in the league of their own here,I was no challenger for that,but 3rd place should have been mine.

Yours or united, for me it was strange that both of you didnt try to pit in lap 1 ant try going together, i didnt exprected to have better pace that both of you, but happy was faster till lap 45, next time i should be a bit faster Smile and top 3 guys im gonna get ya.
Quote from Pathseeker :Yours or united, for me it was strange that both of you didnt try to pit in lap 1 ant try going together

Not sure if going together would be any good - most of our both experience in this combo comes from Kyoto 250 events,where bumpdrafting was allowed. I don't even have a clue how slingshot drafting works here with XRT... Taped Shut
Quote from Pathseeker :Yours or united, for me it was strange that both of you didnt try to pit in lap 1 ant try going together, i didnt exprected to have better pace that both of you, but happy was faster till lap 45, next time i should be a bit faster Smile and top 3 guys im gonna get ya.

to be honest once i saw rony pitting i really considered pitting with him, but i wanted to stay out to see if i could try to outlap myself back into the race Big grin it was a bad call considered we could've gained ground easier, kyoto 250 allowed bumpdraft though but im pretty sure we couldve made it work out just fine Tongue EDIT: oh yeah, rony mentioned the exact same thing earlier that i was going to post about, oh well i posted anyways Big grin

all ok though, sometimes tactics work and sometimes they fail Big grin i maybe shouldve pitted with rony but its too late to worry about that now

My congratulations goes to happyd though, it's fair that he wins this when i stole the XRG@KY1 victory in FM GTi thursdays Big grin

XRT@KY1 has to be one of the best combos in oval though, just because of its unpredictability and driving lines into T3 Big grin
Race Result :

Small car/kart , big track gave us some little dramatic race , a small tires getting cold and twitchy kart , it a instant kill Big grin , and a photo finish again xD , thanks for all who joined.

Penalty/Warning : Serious warning !
Drivers : Keiki, Kode, Stwarm#628

Drivers standing :

B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 92
B2R Rayman: 92
RG Rony: 83
Trespasser: 62
93 M@CI3K: 53
Biroot: 44
[MRc]Happyd : 40
B2r IVA : 17
Kode: 10
AA rane: 8
AS Azyer: 5
Zuze1991: 2

Team Standing :

B2r : 226
MRc : 131
RG : 83
AA : 20
AS : 9
Teho : 1

High Climber : AS Azyer + 11 places : 1 point
Next Car/Track : FOX/KY1
Be ready for multi-class , 1 race to go ....
PW : 9thOvalEvent
That was a boring race for me - I started 9th,top8 group pulled away right from start,everyone behind fell back,I was left alone between 2 groups... After pitstop I was cought by drafting pair,could join them,but 3 car draft wasn't too effective,Rane was also confusing me with some passes between 2 cars. Then someone else came out of pits,caused 4wide situation,where I got the worse of it - got left behind. Around 30 of 35 laps I spent alone... Zzzz
What a poor luck you had , sometimes we have that problem when you want to wait someone or join some group that slow little down you
Race Result :

Some drivers from FOX Friday joined us this round of BOOOOOOOOOO2R Ovals , but didn't went good for some drivers , but that is racing , Thanks For everyone who joined in this race Smile

Penalty/Warning : Serious Warning , Race DQ
Driver : B2R Sarlin
Reason : Keep Bumpdrafting multiple time with Trespasser , Sarlin was so close to finish his race in a dramatical way , but even than , he keep bumpdrafting ! (Trespasser Won This ROUND !)

Drivers Standing :

B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 97
B2R Rayman: 92
Trespasser: 87
RG Rony: 84
Biroot: 56
[BR] TJ: 46
[MRc]Happyd : 42
B2r IVA : 22
Paparika : 15
TRR Dunc : 10
Teho Pantheo : 8

Team Standing :

B2r : 236
MRc : 133
RG : 84
BR : 46
AA : 20
TRR : 10
Teho : 9

High Climber : B2R IVA + 20 places : 1 point
Next Car/Track : UF1@LX6/KY1R
So , Next Event Is a MULTICLASS Race , driver could take a car to race with it , the rules are simple , each car fight with it class , so only need a good respect between two classes
PW : 10thOvalEvent

Race Results :

What a weird multi-class race , with the slowest car in LFS UF1 and a high speed risky car LX6 , Thanks for everyone who race their Smile

Drivers Standing :

B2R Rayman: 118
Trespasser: 112
RG Rony: 102
Jereloco : 57
[MRc]Happyd : 42
[SRT] Eza: 39
B2R IVA : 34
TRR. Dunc: 28
AA E A Presley: 20
kurkku87: 15
[PR]Pedro: 15
AA Berdy: 14

Team Standing :

B2r : 274
MRc : 133
RG : 102
AA : 42
SRT : 39
TRR : 28
RP : 27

High Climber : LX6-Class Jereloco + 4 places : 1 point
UF1-Class B2R Rayman + 6 places : 1 point

Next Car/Track : FZ5/KY1
Multi-class rule :
High class CANNOT give draft to low class !

Video Highlights : "Technical issues" Frown
Race result :

This is the hardest oval combo ever made , managing tyres temps is the priority of the driver . Thanks for everyone race today Smile

Penalty/Warning: Small warning
Driver : TRR Emily
Penalty/Warning: Serious warning
Driver : Suzuki

Drivers Standing :

Trespasser: 138
B2R Rayman: 133
RG Rony: 112
[MRc]Happyd : 60
93 M@CI3K: 58
Jereloco : 57
[SRT] Eza: 39
[MRc] FinUK: 39
TRR. Dunc: 36
RP Pedro: 27
AA E A Presley: 20
TRR. cholover7: 2
[WCL]T.Soini : 2

Team Standing :

B2r : 289
MRc : 155
RG : 112
AA : 42
RP : 39
SRT : 39
TRR : 38

High Climber : Trespasser + 18 places : 1 point

Next Car/Track : XFG/KY1R
Password : 12thOvalEvent
Race result :

One of the fun car in this game , and the easiest combo , thanks for everyone for intend this race Smile

Penalty/Warning: Permabanned !
Driver : YungTommyB (AKA Sarlin)
Reason : Make a incident on a purpose with Rayman and got him (Rayman) a DT in the pit lane , also for making a lot of problems
Driver : Rony
Driver : Michal
Clear DQ for Rayman , Reason : Rayman as a admin in the server , wanted to KICK Yungtommyb when he make that silly contact on purpose , but he lost concentration while he want to make the kick and got a +3km/h above the speed limite , Rayman got his P2 back !
Fun Fact : Sarlin lost his B2R BADGE !

Drivers Standing :

B2R Rayman: 151
Trespasser: 138
RG Rony: 122
B2R Ayoub_Maroc: 122
Jereloco : 73
[MRc]Happyd : 60
93 M@CI3K: 63
[MRc] FinUK: 39
TRR. Dunc: 36
[SRT] Eza: 32
AA E A Presley: 32
[MRc]Michal : 29
RP Pedro: 27
GenR uNite : 7
[FU]Rocket : 4
[AMG]Derinus : 4
TRR. cholover7: 2
[WCL]T.Soini : 2

Team Standing :

B2r : 332
MRc : 156
RG : 122
AA : 54
SRT : 32
RP : 39
TRR : 38
GenR : 7
AMG : 4

High Climber : Jereloco + 7 places : 1 point

Next Car/Track : RB4/KY1
Password : 13thOvalEvent
Merry Christmas
Already early in race we got a 3-car breakaway - all 3 of us have met plenty of times on track and know each other,but the teamwork was quite unreliable. We set some very fast laps,but there were plenty of hickups... But the biggest hickup was when we catched 2 cars,I got a tripple draft,but could not keep the car on the low line when entering turn 1 from a very low line,so the car slipped up a little,enough to hit Michal's car,rest was just chain reaction...
So basically my mistake destroyed our run for 2nd or 3rd position (whatever admins say,I never saw what happened in the situation deciding that),I could just limp with my tripod to the finish,kept my position on track after incident despite slightly overreving the engine while entering pitlane,not sure if got slight engine damage too.
Well , was unlucky that contact , the way michal car react to that was so weird , maybe if you lift just little bit , but idk if that would avoid the contact , to see if the engine were damage , you should have Lazy Program , its really helpful

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG