The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
6u problem, screenshots save bmp
I can't update to 0.6U, it says it failed to download new version (100) idk what's happening!
-
(Hunter_00) DELETED by Scawen : If you would like to use licensed content, please buy a license.
can't get update it says failed to download new version .
@DANIEL-CRO Hey! Please fix this

Help: LFSLazy Overlay gives this message: cannot hook dll

This happened after I reinstalled Windows and copied back the whole LFS folder with Lfs Lazy in it (different Motherboard, different CPU).

Car radar doesn't work
Where may I find an older version that supports 0.6H?
Much appreciated!
cannot hook dll
Quote from sermilan :Help: LFSLazy Overlay gives this message: cannot hook dll

This happened after I reinstalled Windows and copied back the whole LFS folder with Lfs Lazy in it (different Motherboard, different CPU).

Car radar doesn't work

It was an anti virus related issue... for anyone who stumbles upon this problem in the future.
Solved now, just put the whole LFS folder to exception list.
Hello, I have a problem with dashboards. When i enable them they look like this.
https://imgur.com/a/gFdEJUy
It's same for both XRG and XFG doesn't matter if it's the ones i downloaded or the ones that came with Lazy.
Doesn't it work for lfs 0.6E?
guys where can i download LFSlazy 0.6u version???
hmm i dont know
so can someone please help me? for some reason the textures are all giant like the gaugues don't fit properly any help will be usefull
Not working. Clicking on LFSLazy.exe to start and nothing is happening.

nevermind im idiot
Quote from Mikus1212 :Not working. Clicking on LFSLazy.exe to start and nothing is happening.

nevermind im idiot

click is not enoght, needs double click lol
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R
The dashboard isn't working for me, literally nothing happens when I enable it and /o dash doesn't work as well.
The dashboards are bugged for me.

https://imgur.com/klp24t1

Someone please help.

Edit: Solved it
6T link, please. Thank's.
i try to install lfs lazy on my win 10 pc but it don't want to open lfs lazy i have don de install like in de description but noting.

if i want to open it thant noting happens.

do i somting wrong or not??

mabey more people have this isue
Before opening LFSLazy.exe, open LFS and type „/insim 29999“ in LFS (or whatever port you wish to use).

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG