The online racing simulator
#1 - herki
McLaren F1? No thanks - I have the XRR hatchback
see?
Attached images
XRR hatchback.jpg
#2 - joen
damn hacker! don't even think about releasing it! Mods, close this thread please

#3 - evans
wtfomgLYKthecheats!
WTFOMG! thats the best editing ive ever seen!!

[secret]errr, you do know that was sarcasm didnt you? or are you just thick?[secret/]
#5 - herki
I know, I'm the 1337est h4x0r of the world, and I won't tell anybody about the secret of aquiring the XRR hatchback.

tbh, I just wanted a post more on my counter. Gotta get to page 1 of the sadness ratings. That's a long way to go
I'm nearing page 2. I'll be there soon, here I come tristan.

Anyway since we're using 'gay' language what does l33t mean. I know it means elite but what does elite mean.
#7 - herki
Uhm... I think "l33t","1337", or however you write it, is just an expression how geeky you are. Maybe someone who really is 1337 could help me out in describing
1337 is n1c3.
Someone told me it was elite
So what does elite mean.
Sth like a group of the best.
Quote from t1ger :(pps - @nutty boy - you will never catch Tristan!)

Yeah I know, I was just making an expression.

Wikipedia is so funny. It can make a really stupid word hae a really formal meaning.

"leet is a slang word used primarily on online games. The people on online games use this when they want to shorten the text. leet is an adjective. leet sounds like leek. nuttyboy is strange"
Quote from nutty boy :

Wikipedia is so funny. It can make a really stupid word hae a really formal meaning.

I know, its great isn't it! There is as much information on there about l337 as there is about Cancer (the disease) and more (by some 4 times) than there is about deep vein thrombosis!

Go figure...

Tim

[EDIT] Hurrah, 100 posts!! er.. I mean..er, I don't care...
And what's disgraceful about it is it has a small piece of info about live for speed. tut tut.
Well, you know what to do... get editing!

Anyway, what was this thread about??!

Tim
Get editing with what.
Oh and it was about some XRR hatchback.

EDIT: 600th post WOO
I'm also now on the 2nd page of the sadness ratings.
Quote from nutty boy :Get editing with what.

Edit the Wiki I mean - with words and wisdom about LFS!

Tim
Can you edit Wikipedia.

If you can be sure to see a very informative and praising article on LFS soon.
Quote from t1ger :Anyway, what was this thread about??!

Quote from nutty boy :Oh and it was about some XRR hatchback.

nutty boy, you liar. It was about me increasing my post count. The XRR-hatchback was just a bonus.
And it was to show off my 1337 ub3r h4x0r skillz OMGWTF??!!!!!!!
Yeah your right there herki.
this is very sad, you want to get to page 1? Then you have to maintain that spot. And don't expcet to get more than halfway up the page. I made it there without trying. Then held the second to last spot for 2 months and got passed. This depresses me to see this happening.
#24 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :I'm nearing page 2. I'll be there soon, here I come tristan.

you'll need to catch me first, 3rd and rising! mwahahahahaha
Quote :Anyway since we're using 'gay' language what does l33t mean. I know it means elite but what does elite mean.

it doesnt mean elite, afaik it is just a way to get round censorship and sound geeky while doing it

for example

nutty boy doesnt know much about the internet

nu11y b0y 1s t3h n00b 0n t3h w3b r0xxzorz
Quote from nutty boy :Someone told me it was elite

they were wrong

Quote from nutty boy :Can you edit Wikipedia.

from the front page "the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit"

it means that articles are written by the fans and corrections can be made by someone else, luckily this somehow doesnt get much vandalism (i remember researching the Model T on it, i got "the Ford model T was a gay car that bumed all the other cars up the exhaust")

BTW - WIKipedia - What I Know - ipedia - so dont take its word as gospel!
Quote from Jakg :(i remember researching the Model T on it, i got "the Ford model T was a gay car that bumed all the other cars up the exhaust")

HAHA. That's classic.

McLaren F1? No thanks - I have the XRR hatchback
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG