The online racing simulator
Connectivity with discord
Hello all. As you can all probably see,discord is really popular.and i was wondering,is there a way to make a ,,register/login" system that connects to discord,as confirmation,and maybe even reading ids,i know lfs has a register/login system by itself,but it would be quite convenient for tracking down some scum if they misbehave on discord or in the server
white list?
Quote from RealistAdam :white list?

The idea was more for logging system, like connections, chat, what car they took out etc
Quote from saulienis :The idea was more for logging system, like connections, chat, what car they took out etc

There is a lapper that can stream game chat to your discord server. You will just create a bot from discord. You're gonna tie it to the lapper. The important thing is, it only transfers the game chat to the discord. I also added statistics data on the bot showing how many people are active on the server. Contact me on discord, my username: realistadamm
Hello 'saulienis' it is of course possible to make the system you mentioned, but first you need to have knowledge of the discord.js v14 library and have knowledge about discord bots. If you have this information, it will be very simple to do, but if you are thinking of a discord bot other than the registration system and controls, lfs.net in lapper You can activate the bot that supports discord and print all the information you have about the user in the discord bot by using the codes in the lapper library.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG