The online racing simulator
Cannot open Single Player
(4 posts, started )
Hello.
This is my first time on forum, so sorry if i made some mistakes.

Problem: I downloaded LFS directly from Your site. All normally working expect single player. I can't to open single player from menu. Also I cannot see a list of server (I am logged in) . When I click multiplayer I can see only multiplayer menu. Also from it I can click just find user online. I thought that I downloaded wrong server(USA), I tried with Netherlands but same problem. I cannot go in garage from menu. But I can pass driving courses, tests and drive normal from there.
I played LFS 3y but with Deinstalls and Installs. This is my frist problem ever.

Thank You
** Best answer **
I assume you are using Win 10, right?

If so, there is a certain problem with the "XBox Game Bar" game centre (or whatever is the name of the service) invisibly overlaying the screen of LFS. It is a invisible rectangle at the middle-right side of the screen. You cannot see it, but you cannot click on anything "underneath" it.

I have the very same problem. Solution is either disabling the service completely (Win+G to open and then somewhere in settings) or what I do is to simply minimise LFS after the launch is completed and then maximize it again - you should be able to use LFS as normal.
Yes, You are at right!
All these years I played on Win 7, now when it is 10 I have problem. I will try that. Thank You. I am not sure why Xbox is making that problem \o/ Thank You from heart.
Thank You. It worked.
Greetings from Sarajevo.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG