The online racing simulator
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Adam White has many tracks on his back. in the trance genre.
many vocalists in trance is form all over the place in other genres like gospel, rock, and so forth.
a good example is tammy wynette along with the KLF back in the day.
many others in trance genres are also using vocalist singers from game music makers and from film . so its quite common actually. im gonna give it a listen as i dont know this specific track. Blackhole blasts a ton of music to the world each year. some passes by at times Smile

From a Russian label is what im listening to now.
its in the ambient / chillout genre. very cool. and alot more of it from astropilot music.

Kyoto - Destiny Child (album mix) Wink

https://kyotoam.bandcamp.com/t ... o-destiny-child-album-mix

Astropilot Music is his label name. AstroPilot his artis name. his a oldschool music maker with the HIGHEST Tech Equipment you can think of. this guy has a whole room full of mixers and buttons. even on the walls.sound spectrum is in favor from this label. and they choose to show you this by making the most dreamy hypnotic heavenly ambient and chillout form his label. i would describe Astro Pilot as a unseen ruff diamond you dont notice as such. but he is infact a highly skilled old "shark" in the music industry. i known him for more than a decade now !

if you got your sound set up with studio sound. you got yourself a good label to fill it out with this one.

Sheena the vocalist is a vocalist to hire for solo work aswell as her being in the band, just a wide variety of music she has done, she is very accomplished having also been on TV in both thailand and brazil, she also has a degree in law and teaching and done some modelling and radio work(https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sheenavocals). But music is where her heart is and i love the track with adam white, great bit of music
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :yes she has a very comfortable voice.
i can tell by her breaths that she defo knows how to sing Smile
and she does so very well indeed .

thanks il pass the compliment on Wink i was going through a few video's today and believe i found my new favourite song, by tom walker and red hot chilli pipers, it is a song he wrote for his friend after he noticed he was going though depression and drugs

Quote from e2mustang :its sad to see showtek do this. he was an amazing hardstyle dj and producer

i guess you're right

-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt : dup
Quote from Racer Y :THis girl plays a traditional Korean Instrument.... she plays various covers from Adele to ZZ Top. This one though is my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_V3pXdutM4

Look at post #580 this thread, posted her doing "Little Wing by SRV". She looks better with her little hat on. Smile

Quote from Draggo :Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)

Timeless dubstep classic, alongside this:

The what other music are you listening to now thread
(862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG