The online racing simulator
Is there a way to acquire a license so I can use all the cars and tracks OFFLINE
OK so long story short, I dont have a credit card and on top of that I just started studying and don't have money. Is there a way to pay with something else? I've been playing demo for years now and I would just like to try new fast cars and new tracks. Or if maybe someone could buy one for me since I have lots of steam inventory? Is there any way or is all hope lost?
Thanks.
Just ask your parents to buy it for you, and give them the money for it. When I first started playing the demo version, i played it for 2 weeks and then my dad bought it for my birthday 10 years ago.
#3 - delis
So you can afford a lot of steam games but not even a S1 licence for LFS? I call bs
Quote from delis :So you can afford a lot of steam games but not even a S1 licence for LFS? I call bs

Uh you can buy steam games with steam gift cards from gas station? I asked for LFS gift cards but they look at me like "what the hell?"
EDIT: Also FYI lots of steam inventory doesnt mean lots of games. If u play CSGO u can get 15 cases a month, and every game that has cards gives out 3 cards. So if you have 5 games that's 15 cards + 15 cases a month. Don't be so rude.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :dishwashers are always needed in food places. thats a small side job that even a minor should be able to get. not sure how pay out is in your country but i think a few months at tops should bring you enough to buy atleast a s1 license perhaps, which will give you some turbo cars and few more tracks. newspaper routes always needed too. easy to get jobs mostly. maybe hard work for some time, but then think of all the joy you can have after Smile

We think the same way friend, but currently I am having classes from 7am to 5:30pm so getting a job in between and having time to study is close to impossible but doable, still having some problems getting used to the big city life. But in a year or so things should fall in their place and perhaps I will join you on the not S2 but the S3 servers. Smile)
A few weeks of part time work or lawn cutting will get you enough cash to at least get S1 relatively quickly - then go from there!
Difficult to comment and give advices on what you should do when not knowing the backround. Anyway, i think you can get it in the near future. Just consider lfs as your number one hobby Smile Enjoyable races!
-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by Scawen : troll posts
-
(Flotch) DELETED by Scawen : a reply to a post that is now deleted
-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by Scawen : troll posts
Well.. The request is for offline use, I think it's quite a bargain.

The message is not about price, he likes to pay.. But there are not enough paying options because LFS non-Inc Ltd (what is it actually?) still doesn't think that much global. There are enough payment providers with a more then decent API to be able to build a better licensing webshop. Maybe with some proper motivation this will happen someday [..] but it looks like its patch depended. No use to do a lot of work when there is no demand of course.

Is there a way to acquire a license so I can use all the cars and tracks OFFLINE
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG