The online racing simulator
Remove runway AU3,4
(8 posts, started )
Remove runway AU3,4
My suggestion is to remove these tracks because they are not functioning properly anyway. what is the meaning of such tracks and at the same time no world records. This is discrimination. Since I started with the game I practice only a drag but I have no incentive to play because there is nothing to hold me. good day
No
#4 - Racon
By that logic I should be banned from the forum because at least one person out there doesn't like me. If you can get that system implemented into our politics I'd be most grateful, but I'll reserve my support for the LFS version until then Wink
Quote from mgxpower :My suggestion is to remove these tracks because they are not functioning properly anyway. what is the meaning of such tracks and at the same time no world records. This is discrimination. Since I started with the game I practice only a drag but I have no incentive to play because there is nothing to hold me. good day

You've not had the full experience with the Object Editor tool yet... we're having a blast over at LRL!
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1949397#post1949397
"i don't enjoy this, delete it"

Uhmm
I think most of you have not understood the meaning of this topic. I'm playing this game only because of the Drag discipline..but there is still no statistics with world times.Then why would I play? Each of us fights for the first position when there is a race. All records on the other tracks are recorded and people have the incentive to play and improve these records. And my incentive, what is it? Please write relevant things if you write in this topic. There is no need to make interesting ones and to build opinions that make no sense.. sorry for bad english.

EDIT: Not using the track editor is another topic. There is no need for this editor. This is a regular drag track with world time. then all who practice drag will return to play and many others will want to try.
Quote from mgxpower :I think most of you have not understood the meaning of this topic. (...) There is no need to make interesting ones and to build opinions that make no sense.. sorry for bad english

Quote from mgxpower :My suggestion is to remove these tracks because they are not functioning properly anyway.

Why not start of by saying something senseful too then, like how drag racers should get their own leaderboards or something, instead of starting of by wanting something to just be deleted..
I agree though that drag racing in LFS could have been a bit more then it is right now, but then again not many people are interested in it anyway so why bother. It's a niche, especially in the sim racer community.

Also since tuning is quite limited in LFS, or at least for drag oriented cars, would drag racing even work? Most cars are identical and reaction times can only be improved so much anyway.

Remove runway AU3,4
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG