The online racing simulator
[Survey] Would you love to see electric cars in LFS
This includes electric version of the exiting cars and new electric cars. Please name your post with "Yes" or "No".
Wouldn't love to see them but if it means more unique cars, then yes.
10 years since the "new" car was supposed to be implemented and people still make thread about possible new cars lol
This is more like a survey.
car with rocket engine would be great
I kinda hope that if there is gonna be another new car, that it is an electric one. They would be pretty unique, at least at the moment.
the online racing simulator, it says on top of every page.

It's not about unique, it's about racing. This electrical nonsense is not meant for racing. Can't race with massive accupacks on wheels. Formule E and thats about it. Says enough.
Quote from cargame.nl :the online racing simulator, it says on top of every page.

It's not about unique, it's about racing. This electrical nonsense is not meant for racing. Can't race with massive accupacks on wheels. Formule E and thats about it. Says enough.

LFS hasn't been a racing game for a long time now. If anything, it's more of a drifting/cruising game now, so I'd say throw that away and call it a driving simulator.
What fun is electric sound in race game.

It's a economic waste think more worse then fueled cars Shrug
Quote from David 96 :10 years since the "new" car was supposed to be implemented and people still make thread about possible new cars lol

yawn ........ must come to the conclusion that regardless of anyone constantly mentioning it, the release will either happen whenever or not at all. People constantly being negative will not help LFS in any way shape or form
i would like to see them
In fact I think it is a different kind of engine output graph thing. If this import to LFS, people should notice some kind of difference on performance area,

-better acceieration
-worse top speed
-easy to sliding
-center gravity lower
-no traditional clutch

so I would like to see.
for the small go-kart in a downhill twisted track. may be.
[quote="THE WIZARD DK;1949693"]gotta somewhat agree with you on that.

perhaps if LFS made older cars like classic cars. that would be something i think.
mostly because, they are always nice to look at and classics never go out of fashion so to speak.

maybe LFS should adress custom car makers to get into the game instead the large coorporations.
that would make it even more unique and we could get lots of new cars that way.

they do make some timeless classics sometimes :

http://www.barris.com/carsgallery/tvmovie/cars-tvmovie.php

but getting back to the original post. Sure. Why not?
NO.

I'D JUST LIKE TO SEE THE CURRENT PHYSICS UPDATE RELEASED.

That we're all waiting patiently for. Taped Shut

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG