The online racing simulator
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Yes, they absolutely can, and by then nobody will care about this wonderful sim at all. Don't mistake this for a demand, it's more akin to begging someone to go to rehab.

Okay, fine. But It's very unnecessary in my opinion to stay, and remain so pessimistic. My advice is, either move on or accept the development pace for what it is and enjoy this old game for what it is. You've bought this game in 2005 and you've definitely had your moneys worth out of it. The developers are most likely very tired of the bitter tone in this forum over them being too slow. They do their best.
Quote from Racon :Especially so when we know that that's what they're doing right now Wink

Granted, though it is definitely coming along at a break neck pace. One wonders why they haven't subbed it out to a team like VRC or RSS considering the comparatively blazing speed at which they belt out tracks and cars.
Have you heard the expression "Quick; cheap; good: Pick two."?
I have:
Anything is quick compared to current pace of development
VRC and RSS's content is pretty top notch in terms of paid content.
Said content isn't terribly expensive.
I have been wondering, for some time, what is the actual source of income for the devs? It can't be the licenses alone, so where do they earn money? With server rental?
Quote from David 96 :I have been wondering, for some time, what is the actual source of income for the devs? It can't be the licenses alone, so where do they earn money? With server rental?

They have jobs, and they develop LFS on the side. If I remember right.
Quote from Scawen :But just to clear up one myth: Eric and I do not have any other jobs. I'm not sure why people sometimes get that idea. As you can see, we are working hard on Live for Speed and there has been a lot of progress these last few years.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1948466#post1948466

Slow drifting is boring. Please fix tire heat/grip.
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG