The online racing simulator
I want to buy lfs
(39 posts, started )
I want to buy lfs
Hi everyone. I am from Algeria and I want to buy an S1 license.I don't have a credit card but I have a Mint card (10 euros) which is not accepted here at Live for speed as a payment method. I am asking if someone could send me a voucher code for an s1 license (which for Algeria cost 6.77 euros). Of course I will send him the code of the Mint card (paymentwall). He will gain 3.33 euros.Thanks.
With that amount of statistics, not a chance...
I assume you come from the "nether", in terms of these forums. LFSP...

In other words... only S1 and not straight away to S2? Feels like a scam.

I have been fooled twice with these when I have bought licenses... not because I did not receive money or anything like that, but because principal methods... Felt like my words had no value...Ain't gonna fall to similar trick 3rd time!
You are wrong UnkownMaster21. Our banking system is very limited and we don't have credit-debit cards or paypal. For us buying things by internet is really hard if not impossible. I understand that my demand seems suspect but it is not.
All that I have is that Mint card for now. I intend to buy lfs progressively beginning with an S1 license.
Every time I drive my real car (a Kia Cerato) I say to myself that the only thing that is barely close is lfs.
Anyway thank you very much for your reply.
Use revoult instead
Quote from adirany :You are wrong UnkownMaster21. Our banking system is very limited and we don't have credit-debit cards or paypal. For us buying things by internet is really hard if not impossible. I understand that my demand seems suspect but it is not.
All that I have is that Mint card for now. I intend to buy lfs progressively beginning with an S1 license.
Every time I drive my real car (a Kia Cerato) I say to myself that the only thing that is barely close is lfs.
Anyway thank you very much for your reply.

Fair enough. However, I still don't think ppl will buy you one just that easily. Check the other thread where you have chance to win license by random draw.. Although you may need some statistics increasement via lfsworld.

We definitely have an issue with mentioned thing here, so asking one happens to be worst time ever. Also, thread is very similar to those ppl who really are from dark side. All I can say is to make yourself worth of to get one, and you have good chance to actually get license.
#6 - lfsrm
Hi,

There is a way for you to buy a licence is to go through the black market buy some $ or € and financing suspect activities in the process (which I do not recommend). After that you need to open a bank account (good luck finding one whom accepte random fund deposite without justification) the most popular in that regard is AGB or BNP, I heard the BDL could offer the same services too, finally you can ask for a credit card via your bank so you can buy an s2 licence.

There is some facebook groups who are specialized in foreign country purchases, you paye them with local money and they will buy you whatever your demand with interest, if you want a link pm me.

Therefore, there is no legal way to buy a licence unless if you are paid via your job with foreign currency, which is rare here, so good luck.
Actually some same issue in Mainland China...

Our banking clearing system are use something called "China UnionPay", which is like Visa or Mastercard. This lead to the first problem, LFS payment method do not have China UnionPay.

Visa and Mastercard, which is familar by people even live in Hong Kong, are useless in Mainland China, because we are not allowed to use outland banking clearing system, that means we can only use UnionPay in Mainland China, and that lead to the second problem, very few people have Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card.

We still can use Paypal(Skrill no good there) to buy LFS. But there are two problem. First, successful rate of Paypal UnionPay is pretty low (supervision matter),In SRFC(a forum in China, which is in LFS link) there are many many failure by using Palpal Unionpay on paying no matter what with Paypal. Second, Chinese people prefer QR code payment method, in China there are two QR code payment platform, Alipay and Wechat pay, the front one you may more familar with their shopping site AliExpress.

So in Mainland China the entire payment enviorment is totally different, we can use Steam or something, but that also have the same issue. However, steam/uplay/origin/etc, they do support Alipay and Wechat Pay, which makes Chinese Peoples' gaming life much much easiler. And that's one of the main reason some Chinese people across the great firewall to the twitter and asking for on steam(eg. @vivaIC recently asking if you familar with).

Paying agent? On taobao(local version of AliExpress) there are many "paying agent" service that support Visa and Mastercard, but many of them are with huge security matters, and expensive.
#8 - lfsrm
Quote from kagurazakayukari :but that also have the same issue. However, steam/uplay/origin/etc, they do support Alipay and Wechat Pay, which makes Chinese Peoples' gaming life much much easiler..

That's why Id like LFS to join steam platform, there is some computer retailer around here who sell steam/origin vaucher cards, so we can actually buy steam games easier compared to direct payement method, but games are still expensive compared to our spending capacity ( average salary is around 200 € )

I do think it's our problem to solve this economical issue, LFS or other platforms have nothing to do with it.
Quote from lfsrm :That's why Id like LFS to join steam platform, there is some computer retailer around here who sell steam/origin vaucher cards, so we can actually buy steam games easier compared to direct payement method, but games are still expensive compared to our spending capacity ( average salary is around 200 € )

I do think it's our problem to solve this economical issue, LFS or other platforms have nothing to do with it.

Well in fact I can understand why LFS is not in Steam, because 30% of the payment will be taken by Valve. And considering the current situation I must say it does have some difficulty even it is OK to go. This "looked old even it is the newest" version on the Steam won't be that good.

And......I don't use euro here....
Sorry if this thread has made any unconvenience. I supposed things are more simple: I have the money to buy an S1 license (10 euros) but I can't. I am asking someone who can and receive some euros as a bonus.

And think about it like this guys: you are paying for lfs once. I am paying for it twice: I am paying the voucher code and I am paying for the service to have the code. I think this is the sumum of dedication to lfs.
send me your mintcard in pm and if it works I buy you voucher?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Feels like a scam...

I don't think it's a scam... scamers are going for the money, this guy just wants S1 license (which he cannot resell easily, because of lack of demand and generally low price)... I think he just wants S1, so help him in advices on how to buy it.

On the other hand though... his statistics show that all he has driven online is todays 34 km, so.... Smile
Thanks lucaf. I sent you a message with the code of the mint card. I really appreciate.

To sermilan and UnkownMaster21: I am in single player mode most of the time racing against ai. The S1 license (and eventually S2 and S3) is for beginning my online career (I don't like demo servers) but in regard to your comments I am already scary and I am asking myself if this is not a mistake.
To tell you the truth, don't expect much activities lately on licensed servers, as much as I want to help the developers by recommending LFS, I can't lie to people about that.

Everyone know unless you are into cruising or drifting there isn't many licensed pickup racing servers, exclusive S1 active servers is none existante.

So think about it, try to get some fun with demo servers until there is a big update maybe people will return to LFS.
There are plenty of leagues running about in licenced servers, previously most leagues ran in European timezone but me and nikopdr just introduced a brand new series with slight pushback on the start time to mske it feasible for people on the other side of the globe to race with the European racers as well. (Layout Racing League)

Anyway besides the selfless promoting, in short, there are activities in licenced LFS, covering many tracks, car types and race type. There's rally, race as well as custom stuff like LRL, as well as fun races like GT4tube event days or RTFR Extra Large.

Demo is where the largest pool of users are because thats where all new users join into in Free-to-play LFS, so of course Demo has the most active and largest community - but licenced is far from dead, and if racing doesn't suit you you can always check out Cruise communities, particularly TC Citydriving or Reality Cruise and so on.

there are actually active rotating servers in licenced just like the ones in demo, B2R has one as well as MRc I think, just that no one joins to start the server up.
Quote from MicroSpecV :There are plenty of leagues running about in licenced servers, previously most leagues ran in European timezone but me and nikopdr just introduced a brand new series with slight pushback on the start time to mske it feasible for people on the other side of the globe to race with the European racers as well. (Layout Racing League)

Anyway besides the selfless promoting, in short, there are activities in licenced LFS, covering many tracks, car types and race type. There's rally, race as well as custom stuff like LRL, as well as fun races like GT4tube event days or RTFR Extra Large.

Demo is where the largest pool of users are because thats where all new users join into in Free-to-play LFS, so of course Demo has the most active and largest community - but licenced is far from dead, and if racing doesn't suit you you can always check out Cruise communities, particularly TC Citydriving or Reality Cruise and so on.

there are actually active rotating servers in licenced just like the ones in demo, B2R has one as well as MRc I think, just that no one joins to start the server up.

Pickup racing is where people should start practicing fair and close racing, I don't think league is the right place for that, and not everyone have time for long races anyway.

And like I said majority of licenced servers run on S2/S3 contents, so for someone who can only afford an S1 licence, he won't find much activities.
Thanks lfsrm for the info. I think lfs is the best simulator right now. I am investing in the future. There will be a lot of updates in the coming months or years and I want to be part of it.

Even if the multiplayer is not great I can always hotlapping or racing against ai. The cars (and the physics) are fantastic.
Quote from adirany :Thanks lfsrm for the info. I think lfs is the best simulator right now. I am investing in the future. There will be a lot of updates in the coming months or years and I want to be part of it.

That's a fair opinion. Smile About the upcoming updates, you are definitely right, a huge graphics overhaul is under development. Na-na
Well I think that lucaf can't help me here. I will stand for the demo for now. Thanks to all.
okay fail for me, I thought Mint cards are something that can be converted into money (or even Steam money).
Looks like Mint can be use for iRacing.
https://www.mintprepaid.com/use
=> if someone use iRacing, 10€ is for how long ? few hours ? Big grin maybe giving you a voucher against is easy Wink
there is promo code for 3 months of iracing for 5 dollars if your are interested.
Quote from adirany :Thanks lfsrm for the info. I think lfs is the best simulator right now. I am investing in the future. There will be a lot of updates in the coming months or years and I want to be part of it.

Even if the multiplayer is not great I can always hotlapping or racing against ai. The cars (and the physics) are fantastic.

If you can enjoy playing solo, go for it and upgrade your licence when you can, you still have demo servers or you can host your own and invit friends to race with them.Smile
Quote from lfsrm :If you can enjoy playing solo, go for it and upgrade your licence when you can, you still have demo servers or you can host your own and invit friends to race with them.Smile

Quick hop in races pretty much stopped but events still get public.
Quote from adirany :...but in regard to your comments I am already scary and I am asking myself if this is not a mistake.

Don't get us wrong... if you are of a good heart, you will surely be welcomed here Smile
But we've been fooled here many times, or tried to be fooled, so that's why we are more careful now.

Anyway, I wish you good luck in finding a way to buy S1 and join us on track............ if you are of a good heart Wink.

I want to buy lfs
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG