The online racing simulator
Hi all

Just my proposal, what about:

A BMW like, front engine, rear wheel drive, atmospheric engine (Progresive without lag) about 250-280cv (something like a M3)

Nascar or similar to run ovals (Heavy and with an V8 roaring)

Something like lemans sport prototypes, aka Porsche 956-962 or similar, for endurance races (2 to 6 hours) or sprints (A silhouette like the Porsche 935 could be very interesting too) I am talking about cars in the 600-800 cv range

Clasic cars? why not (Rigid axle, carburetor, old suspension layout

They should not be real cars, just get the inspiration.
There's a few car types I'd love to see in LFS that would bring the sim up to date, which are;

-Formula E style pure electric based single seater.

-An F1 Hybrid that features the toys from the current F1 cars i.e. KERS, DRS. adjustable ERS and engine maps.

-Fully electric road car/race car variants i.e. Teslas.

-An exotic car class (maybe have 2-3 different cars that are either built for top speed, another for off the line and aero, that is mid engined, 2wd/4wd and high horse power, with race versions with adjustable aero.

A 3cyl 1.0 ltr turbo road car to race alongside the lower end road cars already in the sim. It could be set up so it has better acceleration but suffers with lower torque and top end power.

This would then bring LFS up to date with other sims that have embraced the latest motoring tech which then would open up the sim to a wider audience that may want to play the likes of Assetto Corsa, iRacing and so forth but don't have the pc specs to do so.
a bigger SUV looks very funny to race

a XFR WRC version, the bodykit from xfr realy looks a wrc car, just need a open for Knobly or Hybrid tyres and add some "special stages" to ralycross point to point with go and back

i think its easy to do it
Hmmm... I would like to see something faster than BF1
Quote from StepanYL :Hmmm... I would like to see something faster than BF1

how bout instead of having to pay for the rights of the use of all the cars. modify the ones already in it. like make an rb4 gtr, rac gtr. and maybe even formula e car(even tho u have to pay rights. but that also answers this.
Quote from StepanYL :Hmmm... I would like to see something faster than BF1

-
(JohnT2005) DELETED by JohnT2005
also, one day I want to see an alfa in this sim/game, maybe a one of the dtm car like the 155 dtm or 75 dtm, they would fit quit nicly with e gtr car(xrr,fzr etc).
Literally ANYTHING new
a cab-over van , a pick-up truck , 1 or few other front engine rwd cars , a waggon/familly car , a muscle car (v8 from the 70s) , a tiny electric car(something ridiculous and fun to race) , a mid engine super car
Solution to all car/track request:
  • Download TORCS, a free racing simulator
  • Start developing your own game
  • Make your own cars and tracks
Quote from Marino108 :Solution to all car/track request:
  • Download TORCS, a free racing simulator
  • Start developing your own game
  • Make your own cars and tracks

that could compare to 90's console racing games, iam sure the phisics is not that great either , but i guess its a alternative for the endle hopes for lfs to evolve
I would like to finally see a 4-Door car... all cars in LFS has 2-Door or no doors at all.
i would love a reliant robinSmile
Quote from JohnT2005 :i would love a reliant robinSmile

There's an XFG set that behaves like a robin here... we race it at LFS Bangers sometimes, great fun Smile
THE WIZARD DK, You forgot about another popular class: amber Volga (Янтарная Волга | Dzintary Volga).
Lada (VFTS) almost the same as XRG. At the moment, the LFS has everything except a powerful road car with a V8 engine and Rotary Car.
In the USSR, the special services (KGB) had special secret versions (Volga (Gaz-24-24) "Dogonyalka"/"Runner"/"Chaser" with swapped ZMZ-24-24 "Gull" engine 5.526 liters, 195 hp's, 170—180 km/ per hour)
Quote from =EL 34= :At the moment, the LFS has everything except a powerful road car with a V8 engine and Rotary Car.

Uh, okay. LFS has everything except a roadster, mid- and front-engined sports cars, super cars, touring cars, GT3 like cars, LMP type cars, rally cars, trophy trucks, gocarts, Formula E kinda cars, classic cars...
rally cars!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :yes. i suggest a LADA Smile

I know I'm responding to an old post, but if that were to happen, Victor would have to make some good hardbass tracks to go with it Omg omg omg

On topic:

I'd like to see some 90's supertouring style cars.
i wish lfs phisics was in gta5 with all these cool cars /mods and land ... maybe a collab with FiveM ? ummmmmmmm Smile
Quote from Drift ACE :i wish lfs phisics was in gta5 with all these cool cars /mods and land ... maybe a collab with FiveM ? ummmmmmmm Smile

Haha u nub Wink

Hehe i have great fun in Wreckfest last 6 months but still physics in LFS way better.
Just like car contact more in wreckfest.
Maybe the GTE M8? While it's still a big thing LFS should make the Big M8 for it so it gets alot of attention, as far as I know, if they still have the logos of BMW than they still have something? Maybe they could get the license.
a VW Scirocco
anything at this point
That m8 idea seems cool, you could have the normal car with the fz5 or something, and then have the gte with the fzr, or it might just be in a class of it's own, doesn't really matter at this point.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG