The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1306 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :

edit: please test this version and report any problems.

i found a bug.... You said earlier before update, since draw resolution is now doubled you should increase X values and Y values by doubling it. I think the code should have stayed the same (because its the textures that needs to be changed to double resolution not the code of the program) not changing anything because my every input when making dashboards is now doubled by LFS Lazy. And some textures has weird scaling. Pls bring back old LFS Lazy just compatible with 0.6U. Or im doing somthing wrong?

btw i like what you have done when i open gagues editor Smile. Nice work
I found a problem with the latest update; when using an XRT with the dashboard feature active and using the standard custom dashboard - the Rev Gauge is on the right where the speedometer is, the revometer and speedometer are backwards essentially with their motions.
Quote from (UK)Bananasaur :...

Could you specify which dashboard please?
Keep in mind that one of the main flaws of my dashes is that most were originally created for left-hand driving (yea, another thing that should have been settled for a long time).
I'll go with official update today because I won't have access to PC next few days. My intention is to fix all the issues with old dashboards, so please report problems.
FXO has white RPM bar. UFR/XRR RPM bar gets stuck when redlining the engine.
Attached images
fxo.png
ufrxrr.png
New "official" version is available with support for 0.6U patch. Thumbs up

Quote from drifterfinland22 :FXO has white RPM bar.

Please send me your FXO dashboard folder so I can test this.

Quote from drifterfinland22 :UFR/XRR RPM bar gets stuck when redlining the engine.

Good find! That should be now fixed.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :New "official" version is available with support for 0.6U patch. Thumbs up

Thank you, great! Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Please send me your FXO dashboard folder so I can test this.

Disabled RPM_Lin and the bar disappeared. Attached unedited folder if you still want to check it out.
Attached files
FXO.zip - 149.5 KB - 78 views
-
bug on lazy 0.6T (joemontana) DELETED by joemontana
-
bug in 0.6T (joemontana) DELETED by Scawen : crack user and a reply to the crack user
-
(neonmateo) DELETED by Scawen : crack user and a reply to the crack user
I noticed every sounds (handbrake, shift & indicators) are always reloaded when played, producing disk usage.
Is there a way it could be loaded only once instead of reloaded at every play?
Who have IS200 gauge to XRT?
6u problem, screenshots save bmp
I can't update to 0.6U, it says it failed to download new version (100) idk what's happening!
-
(Hunter_00) DELETED by Scawen : If you would like to use licensed content, please buy a license.
can't get update it says failed to download new version .
@DANIEL-CRO Hey! Please fix this

Help: LFSLazy Overlay gives this message: cannot hook dll

This happened after I reinstalled Windows and copied back the whole LFS folder with Lfs Lazy in it (different Motherboard, different CPU).

Car radar doesn't work
Where may I find an older version that supports 0.6H?
Much appreciated!
cannot hook dll
Quote from sermilan :Help: LFSLazy Overlay gives this message: cannot hook dll

This happened after I reinstalled Windows and copied back the whole LFS folder with Lfs Lazy in it (different Motherboard, different CPU).

Car radar doesn't work

It was an anti virus related issue... for anyone who stumbles upon this problem in the future.
Solved now, just put the whole LFS folder to exception list.
Hello, I have a problem with dashboards. When i enable them they look like this.
https://imgur.com/a/gFdEJUy
It's same for both XRG and XFG doesn't matter if it's the ones i downloaded or the ones that came with Lazy.
Doesn't it work for lfs 0.6E?
guys where can i download LFSlazy 0.6u version???

LFSLazy
(1306 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG