The online racing simulator
April Progress Report
(209 posts, closed, started )
Great job well done. thanks
It was worth the wait.
Amazing Big grin

Great work Thumbs up
This is absolutely amazing! I LOVE the work done in the surroundings (The mountains around the map, the new buildings and renovated roads!, also, I don't know if I'm wrong, but I see new textures + (prob.) new layout objects, is this just for screenshot purposes or is it going to be included in the final build?
wonderful!!
Awesome to see Progress. I was just thinking that it still looks quite dark in the night time despite having headlights. Maybe its possible to install some floodlights on the tracks so we can also have FOX races at night? Similar to F1 Singapore.
Quote from numbazZ :Here I've made a quick comparison of how the Kyoto was 14 years ago in version 0.5F and now in the current 0.6U version Tilt

very nice Thumbs up
You should have sent the /cp values to Eric to make the snapshots now Big grin
It will come with S4 or S5 license?
Quote from Mikus1212 :It will come with S4 or S5 license?

There is no further license planned. S3 are the last and highest you get.
I also dont think that LFS become an S4 or S5 license anytime.
will there be night races for demo licences? Smile
BMW advertisements Confused Never noticed these before..
Quote from Jorks :BMW advertisements Confused Never noticed these before..

Official screenshots from years ago

Because there actually are 2 BMW's in the game Smile
BMW Sauber F1.06
Formula BMW FB02
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :will there be night races for demo licences? Smile

I highly believe so. However, demo racers could be locked to fixed time of day only, and require a license to access the full 24-hour day/night cycle. I'm not a demo user anymore so it's not really my problem, but still, don't get your hopes too high.
Thats a nice Idea.
Demo-Racers are limited to only Day (ex. 11AM) and Night (ex. 18PM) while we Licensed Racers can set the time to what we want (Hours and Minutes).
Also if there will be Weather. So Demo-Racers only have Sunny, Cloudy and maybe Fog while Licensed Racers have the full platte of all the Weather incl. Rain, Snow(?) etc.
I think it's kinda fair to let demo users test the most demanding (CPU+GPU) configuration, i.e. not only one sunny weather.

And in current version the demo users already have all weathers available, so... not sure, if it's worth the hassle. If somebody is not enough interested to check other tracks and cars, does some weather matter?
Speechless again. Thanks Degats for comparison photos. I wasn't surprised that these remaining track will take longer to update. But what a version we will have when its finally ready!

Its also interesting to see the 0.5-0.6 comparison photos posted by numbazZ. Actually they make 0.6 version look awesome Omg omg omg
Do you really think we are in the right situation to start limiting demo licence even more, why do you think devs are improving the gfx engine in the first place ? to cater more people into LFS.

We convince people to buy licence, we don't force them, and by convincing we show them how awesome LFS is with only 3 cars and one track, and even more awesome with licensed content.
Anticipation is maxing out! So pumped for this graphical update to come.
Would love to find KY4 from new Kyoto

Quote from Mikus1212 :It will come with S4 or S5 license?

No, will be monthly charge (joke)
Yay, I'm starting to feel it comin!
The dynamic range stuff looks interesting. I like it!
will KY have non track road like BL & WE?
Oh god! That looks AMAZING!
Quote from Degats :Obligatory comparisons: (now 95% automated Big grin )

You're the MVP in this thread.
Thanks!
This thread is closed

April Progress Report
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG