Is this possible?
he upset me
and being prejudiced
-
(ademcenko) DELETED by ademcenko
Maybe he got better reaction time than you, but you had less fuel than he Wink
Seems perfectly normal to me...
both reaction times are slow but it is difficult to get a 10.06 first split

If you look at my replay my start is right on the green as it changes and no where near 10.06

Out of the racers that have done the same car/track not one got as low as 10.06, the fastest being 10.16 with a 15.71 time
Attached files
1.spr - 4 KB - 150 views
Is it possible to use Macros? There seems to be little advantage when changing gears.
Quote from bishtop :both reaction times are slow but it is difficult to get a 10.06 first split

If you look at my replay my start is right on the green as it changes and no where near 10.06

Out of the racers that have done the same car/track not one got as low as 10.06, the fastest being 10.16 with a 15.71 time

10.16/15.71 that's perfectly normal. This guy claims he does not use forbidden supplements but he's lying.When I play with xfg always the final time is worse by 1-2-3 milliseconds that is my record is 15.59 the first check is 10.08! And this man gives 10.06 and the final time does not get worse and stays on 15.56. It is already annoying that everyone wants to be number one with some lies!

Is this possible?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG