The online racing simulator
FE Rallycross + RallyX Green hotlap glitch
Hey, I stumbled upon a glitch, nothing game breaking or anything, but whenever I re-enter hotlap mode in FE5, FE5R, FE6, or FE6R when i have selected a setup with hybrids, or knobblies it gives me a prompt saying "Warning : Road tyres on rallycross track". This doesn't happen with BL RallyX at all, neither in open configs. In single player mode this doesn't happen either. I uploaded a video about this, should explain it a bit better.

Also, HLVC doesn't seem to react anything when you cut the grass patch after T1 in FE5, which is the small straight before last turn in FE5R. Only after the turn the HLVC seems to notice the car is away from the path and invalidates the lap, I attached 2 pictures to explain this visually and in the latter picture i lined the area where HLVC reacts to the car. It's not necessarily cheating since everyone can do this now, but HLVC should be more consistent. Thanks lucaf for the tip Big grin
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
#2 - lucaf
Quote from nikopdr :Hey, I stumbled upon a glitch, nothing game breaking or anything, but whenever I re-enter hotlap mode in FE5, FE5R, FE6, or FE6R when i have selected a setup with hybrids, or knobblies it gives me a prompt saying "Warning : Road tyres on rallycross track".

I can confirm I reproduced this. The key point is to re-enter the hotlap mode with setup/track already selected before. For me this happens also with BL3/BL3R (but not with BL3X/Y)

FE Rallycross + RallyX Green hotlap glitch
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG