Closed since :
AS4
AS5
FE4
KY3
KY1
200th RTFR combo voting - track
Hallo,racers!

Another century of RTFR events comes to completion and just like last time for 100th event,also for 200th event the combo will be decided by public voting here in lfs.net forum via poll! During past 2 weeks all the winners of events between 100th and 198th,current rating best 10 and all time 10 most finishers had the chance to suggest cars and tracks for this voting. Unfortunatelly the reply rate was around 25%,but with little help from historic racers activity,4 cars and 5 tracks came out on top for voting.

The 200th RTFR is scheduled to take place in 16th april and hopefully it will be another nice event to celebrate over 8 years of organized and yet simple racing in format RTFR offers.

Please vote for your favourite track from options in poll! Also vote for car: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93209
Poll closes 16:00 UTC sunday before the event (14th april)

AS4 and FOX as current top votes? man that combo has been driven twice in a few months in fox friday already, it's boring :|

Should've suggested a car and combo, but I forgot about this. Oh well.
To be honest,I never expected reply from around 1/3 of the messages,but there were quite few relatively active in racing and forums,who did not cast their suggestions,so well,blame yourself... Shrug

BTW - this morning XFR was ahead,so who knows how things might change. Also FOX@AS4 would be something new to RTFR,as only time FOX was raced on longer Aston config was 6th RTFR at AS6.
Quote from Eclipsed :To be honest,I never expected reply from around 1/3 of the messages,but there were quite few relatively active in racing and forums,who did not cast their suggestions,so well,blame yourself...

no problem, you're right Big grin it's just that the track suits BF1 more than it does FOX, so it feels relatively slow because of the +120kmh speed difference on straights alone Tongue
stupid AS4... you can't even shortcut, due it is not allowed.
Just over 4h left in voting and we have now a tie in tracks voting despite AS4 leading all the time. There is no such tiebreaker as for cars like popularity in previous events as AS4 has been used once and AS5 never in RTFR races. So only solution would be pick AS5 in case of a tie,because - new track to RTFR. Shrug I hope I don't have to make this decision - cast your votes!
This thread is closed

200th RTFR combo voting - track
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG