The online racing simulator
Make your own "magic eye" pics
(27 posts, started )
#2 - Bean0
LFS with a car? underneath.

If I'm right, thats the first magic eye thing I've been able to see.
Quote from Bean0 :LFS with a car? underneath.

If I'm right, thats the first magic eye thing I've been able to see.

Sure is .

I know magic eye is so 5 years ago, but its still fun.

Dan,
wow danowat,

I have been a fan of these ever since i was a child, i remember The Weekend in the Daily Mail use to do them every saturday and I remember i could never wait to get my hands on the and cut them out. I even own magic eye books...

i like the one you made lol.... LFS RULEZ!!!!

will try and make my own.. nice find!

mad
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
ive never been able to do these, but i suppose being pretty much blind in one eye doesnt help lol
#6 - herki
It seems I've never got one, not even that one ... Where's the trick?

edit: nevermind, just found the thingy in the bottom right corner
i always wondered if one of those would work on a computer screen, now i know.

anyone know of a site hosting lots of those pics?

speedfreak227
doesnt seem to work with me, can a lazy eye stop this from working?
#9 - Bean0
Quote from speedfreak227 :i always wondered if one of those would work on a computer screen, now i know.

anyone know of a site hosting lots of those pics?

speedfreak227

Google image search for 'stereogram' brings a few up
a stop sign?

LAMMEEE lol

actually i find it easier to just defocus my eyes rather than getting in real close and going it otherwise; if you cant focus your eyes on command then i guess.. you cant really do that

hm..
to bad there isn't one that you can just upload a black and white picture to do it automatically
#12 - Mc21
I can't do it :doh:
Can't do it.
I dont get what is so hard with these pictures. I just look at it for 2 seconds and i can already see it. No need to do that crap with the fingers...
I just go crossed eye'd and it all clicks into place.

Dan,
You have to kind of look behind the screen to see the images. That works for me better than the finger things anyway.
3 stick men

Dan,
i prefer this type of stereogram

http://www.fujiwaratofu.co.nr/daytona3d.jpg

(for those who dont know, you either stare at it for a long time until the 2 black dots go together, or simply go crosseyed until you get the dots joined)
Nah, its a house with a dog in the garden, and some dude parachuting into the back garden LOL

Dan,
man danowat, you changed your avatar, so use to that ford with its lights flashing...

as for the 3d pic, yeah i then saw what it was... swear it looks like a ufo cross eyed...

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG