The online racing simulator
Quote from MTnRunnr :I enjoyed the race while I was running, for the most part. Thanks again for organizing and hosting this event. I had little practice time available. Forced to retire due to burned up clutch. I hope to be more prepared for the next race.

Just for future info (if you're so inclined) you could have shift + P and rejoined. Telepitting was permitted , you'd just lose 1 lap.

I was looking forward to you and joaofrs continuing as you two were going to be my most likely competitors for finishing position. probably not much door to door racing, but some interesting strategy. My last 45 minutes felt kind of meaningless and I made a lot of stupid mistakes as all I had to do was "finish".
Quote from gu3st :It's kinda funny. Field full of FXR and a few FZRs and the only streams are from 2 XRR drivers, both in VR as well.

Yeah, and some sick drifting from the second XRR as well!
Quote from Kid222 :Yeah, and some sick drifting from the second XRR as well!

I'll blame the drifts on me being 90% simdrifter Big grin I race "seriously" very rarely so I end up sliding around even if I don't mean it.
Quote from DataFi :I'll blame the drifts on me being 90% simdrifter Big grin I race "seriously" very rarely so I end up sliding around even if I don't mean it.

Sorry, i meant gu3st. Big grin
Quote from Kid222 :Sorry, i meant gu3st. Big grin

haha. my bad! thought you meant me as you said "the second xrr" while quoting him
I think Kid was joking Big grin. Only drifting I did was into the wall :DD
10 years since race results.

i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to race standings.

i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon thilo. i race other events but it is no good. i look at the iracing renew subscription page and try to resist the promise of instant results but it is all meaningless.

the end is near.i then usually watch some old race vods and cry myself to sleep.
You want instant results? Here: https://www.lfsworld.net/?win=races&whichTab=detail&racer=gu3st&raceId=22090525
But if you want actual official results,then you have to patient - they're made by one of those lifeforms called humans,they have that weird habbit called life,which consists of work/education,family,friends and other stuff that takes away a lot of the unsufficient 24 hours of a day...
So while we are waiting for official results, here is my low-effort race start replay video Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG