The online racing simulator
Well heres a another turkish cracked community that are advertising on their demoservers.
Hostname: [LFSTURKIYE] GEZINTI

Seems the drifthane websites are still active.
Problem is without any updates for so long it's inevitable that some disgusting crack community will pop up now and then with incentives like allowing car mods, track mods, tweaking and free licences and so on.

Those incentives in cracked will always outweigh the legit licences unless something is done soon to make legit LFS more favourable...

If not this will continue to happen. Hope this sheds some light on why cracked communities keep popping up everywhere. Something has to be done soon and waving a finger at cracked communities can only do so much in a short time frame.
Thanks
KoverBR@AirAttack demo server
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :they are supported in in LFS. just found it on a page. or perhaps they will be in the new update when it arrives. not saying a word more.

They are supported since Z32 version.
"Command /modified=yes allows a private host to avoid CP checks" (btw CP checks are off globally since relese of 0.6T Tongue)
same as nickname
User above (KoverBR) has been indefinitely banned on MRc and AirAttack servers via global airio.
User guispcosta has been indefinitely banned on MRc and AirAttack servers via global airio.

Maybe those whacky users who just come on to advertise and spam the Crack links can be banned across every server in LFS. Need all teams and servers onboard for this practice to happen.

Can start by posting their usernames (for legitimacy purposes, a screenshot including their spam, with links edited out), so we as server moderators can eradicate them.
Quote from MicroSpecV :User above (KoverBR) has been indefinitely banned on MRc and AirAttack servers via global airio.
User guispcosta has been indefinitely banned on MRc and AirAttack servers via global airio.

Maybe those whacky users who just come on to advertise and spam the Crack links can be banned across every server in LFS. Need all teams and servers onboard for this practice to happen.

Can start by posting their usernames (for legitimacy purposes, a screenshot including their spam, with links edited out), so we as server moderators can eradicate them.

This is good idea but i don't think devs will give to us something like "server moderator" permission. I ban this guys already in my server.
KoverBR master banned.
Quote from MicroSpecV :Maybe those whacky users who just come on to advertise and spam the Crack links can be banned across every server in LFS. Need all teams and servers onboard for this practice to happen.

Well, there was the Wrecker Barricade, but that ship has sailed unfortunately. Maybe something else will supersede it?
Quote from MicroSpecV :User above (KoverBR) has been indefinitely banned on MRc and AirAttack servers via global airio.

Quote from valiugera :This is good idea but i don't think devs will give to us something like "server moderator" permission. I ban this guys already in my server.

Quote from Scawen :KoverBR master banned.

good idea. ban everyone from everywhere that'll sure make them play on licenced servers. you act as you're on high ground while in reality this game can't afford to lose a single player

how about trying to fix the game instead of power tripping over bs? imagine being this retarded to actually believe piracy = lost sales.
Quote from frnku :good idea. ban everyone from everywhere that'll sure make them play on licenced servers. you act as you're on high ground while in reality this game can't afford to lose a single player

how about trying to fix the game instead of power tripping over bs? imagine being this retarded to actually believe piracy = lost sales.

LOL . We pay for our licenses along with pay to provide servers for others to use so it is rightfully not wanting such people to ever have the chance to use our servers

I understand that some people are unable to afford to buy licenses due to genuine hardships and i honestly do feel for them but it does not give someone the right to essentially steal money from the game developers by providing cracked servers
Quote from bishtop :LOL . We pay for our licenses along with pay to provide servers for others to use so it is rightfully not wanting such people to ever have the chance to use our servers

I understand that some people are unable to afford to buy licenses due to genuine hardships and i honestly do feel for them but it does not give someone the right to essentially steal money from the game developers by providing cracked servers

How exactly are they """""stealing""""" money? Piracy =/= lost sales. People who play cracked LFS wouldn't have bought the license in the first place. If anything they keep the game popular thus creating more potential buyers. I'm not saying we should prefer cracked LFS over licensed but you deluded idiots focus your effort on fixing problems that aren't really problems at all.

"EU study finds piracy doesn’t hurt game sales, may actually help"
https://arstechnica.com/gaming ... -sales-may-actually-help/

"Minecraft's Creator Says Piracy, Theft Aren't the Same"
https://kotaku.com/minecrafts- ... ft-arent-the-same-5776042
an so on

here, I said something different to you circlejerks NOW BAN ME QUICK
Bit piracy doesn't hurt. But I think advertising it on legal servers goes to far.
That's only partial truth. It's true that most of pirated users would never buy games. But there are plenty who would buy games,but they don't because "why pay if I can get it for free?". This might not hurt the big companies like EA etc,but it deffinitelly makes a difference for the small ones,as there are most likely some game developers who quit because not getting enough revenue from their work to support normal life.

It's the emulated LFSW,that really hurts LFS sales - cracking and getting access to content isn't that big problem,because the biggest upside of licenced LFS is the easy online system,stats and automatic skin downloading. I mean,you can still join some IP hosts and race with buddies,I used it too many years ago when I was financially in deep $#!t,but we always looked up to legal LFS as the better way.
It's just one of these aggressive fools who have many accounts to try and hide their identity, because they want to insult people instead of talking nicely. I think it shows some personal feelings of inadequacy. It's a pity because the person seems not entirely stupid, and people could listen if it talked reasonably. But it wants to insult other people, I guess it feels it has been insulted through its life so wants to take it out on others.
Quote from lucaf :why so agressive?

Quote from Scawen :It's just one of these aggressive fools who have many accounts to try and hide their identity, because they want to insult people instead of talking nicely. I think it shows some personal feelings of inadequacy. It's a pity because the person seems not entirely stupid, and people could listen if it talked reasonably. But it wants to insult other people, I guess it feels it has been insulted through its life so wants to take it out on others.

that's right. everyone who isnt circlejercking with you is TROLL FOOL and needs to be permabanned immediatly
Quote from ErwinKonigSS :that's right. everyone who isnt circlejercking with you is TROLL FOOL and needs to be permabanned immediatly

It's ok to have a differing opinion, this isn't circlejerking over one absolute opinion. The way you express yourself might have something to do with your voice not being heard correctly, are you here to discuss or call others "deluded idiots"?

Piracy isn't the same as theft, but when you pirate a game you aren't able to use online functions because you don't have a legal CD key, or an account where you have unlocked this game. Why should it be any different in LFS? It's perfectly acceptable to give a punishment for trying to create an alternative master server, that has a primary aim of getting a pirated version of the game to work in online mode for free.
Quote from frnku :good idea. ban everyone from everywhere that'll sure make them play on licenced servers. you act as you're on high ground while in reality this game can't afford to lose a single player

This is an insulting way of talking. We have many people here who have a different opinion from me or other developers but they can state their opinions in a civilised way.

This account of yours was banned because of your insulting and aggressive way of talking.

Quote from ErwinKonigSS :that's right. everyone who isnt circlejercking with you is TROLL FOOL and needs to be permabanned immediatly

If you can't see how your posting style is aggressive, rude and unpleasant, you have a lot to learn and you need to become socially adjusted. You would get beaten up if you spoke this way in real life but you think it's OK to talk this way on the internet.

It's rude and unpleasant posting that gets people banned, not disagreeing with the developers.
dont even try to act like some moralfag now. you released the toxicity by instantly permabanning me and calling me names. the first post was totally healthy and civilized criticism and if some special kind of snowflake gets offended by this it's his problem.
there can never be any real discussion if you immediately eliminate for being """"rude"""" and politically incorrect. this forum and its users are textbook example of circlejerking.

now go ahead and ban this account too
Im not totally against cracked server's it keeps the idiots and crashers away from the racing serversThumbs up
Quote from simon1234 :Im not totally against cracked server's it keeps the idiots and crashers away from the racing serversThumbs up

why is the author of this rude comment not banned ?
And am sure i can find more of them ! Much more.

You wont stop anything with bashing people... rather the opposite.
Sometimes it seems u just need some hollydays again, Mr Scawen.

But for sure it fun to read. Thanx for that.

Advertising cracked version of LFS in licensed servers v2
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG