The online racing simulator
Race start clip (can't record more with TV Director because open map and I don't have pth file for that map):
193rd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

RTFR action in the new year started well,the event even repeated a record - all 17 starters completed the necessary distance to be scored as finishers,which is best 100% finishing performance. But it wasn't an easy completion - the fast twisty track was a great workout to keep XRT's rear wheels right behind front ones.

Fast was the best in the mostly well known track featuring a different section to avoid the badly famous chicane - he set best laptime in qualifying beating the nearest competition by a whole second and led every single meter of the race,allthough with not that dominant gap. He has now a total of 4 wins,5 pole positions,6 fastest laps and 8 top5 finishes. Unite repeated his last race performance and finished 2nd,collecting his 4th top5 finish,R.Kardol was the 3rd driver to break away from the larger group which gathered up early in the race,11th top5 finish for the 3-time winner. After some intence battling in early stages,Sobis was also able to free himself from followers later,repeating the only finishing he has ever been in both previous RTFR races - 4th. The final top5 finisher from the early group was 9397,his return after 7 absent races brought him his 6th top5 finish.

The usual 2 weeks gap again is restarted and next race will feature some of the racing cars,more details as always in the weekend,but RGE offers another chance to race in their events before next RTFR - AWS2019 round 2 is up in the sunday of next week,RB4 action in the permanent racetrack and public roads mix will be a good challenge!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
I raise my hat to stefano coletta, who has really not many kilometers in lfsworld stats. I guess he drove the hard track set, and really worked hard to keep the car on track (what I interpreted from MPR). He didn't give up, he didn't even get lapped. He brought the car to the finish in one piece. Well done! Thumbs up
194th RTFR info
22nd january, 2019.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: B2マ FasT
Last FZR race won by: 86 L.Kovács (176th RTFR - AS GP Rev)
Most FZR race wins: Agent,RGˆRony - 2 wins (Latvia - 3 wins)
Last Rockingham race won by: Teho | Altsu (184th RTFR - BF1 @ RO International Long w/o Chicane)
Most Rockingham race wins: MareX #88,Ardeeé - 2 wins (Finland - 5 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+8 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Meanwhile others are discussing where all the racers are, I go to chase after some RTFR coins now!
I'll try and be there!
194th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The full-power GTR is a car difficult to handle,especially in the tricky turns of Rockingham. No surprise there were not many joiners,but still the racing action was present from green to chequered,even if some battles were more distanced.

Already after first lap the leading 4 drivers were pulling away from the rest meaning the winner of this race will be between these - the polesitter Unite lost his lead already in turn one and at some point even dropped down to 4th position,but he was able to set things straight for return at the front and led last 9 laps to become 67th winner of RTFR. Besides his 1st pole position and win,he collected also his 2nd fastest lap of the race and 6th top5 finish and his pole position was 60th for Finland. Despite being able to pass both lap leaders at some point of the race,Rony did not led a single lap and finished 2nd,collecting his 78th top5 finish,R.Kardol could not keep his early pace with which he spent first 17 laps in the lead,the 3-time winner had to drop down to 3rd position,12th top5 for him. J.A.Katila had to race hard for 4th position,which is his 21st top5 finish,Jeff was his rival for that position,but racer formerly known as Redbot had to settle for 5th,which is repeated best finish for him,but already 6th top5 finish.

Next week is XL time! The longer version of RTFR returns from the extended break with lower class single seater action featuring a tricky track - FBM will be raced at Fern Bay Green configuration in reversed direction,full details for the race will be posted tomorrow. Another week later next RTFR will feature one of the road legal cars again. All-wheel-drive Winter Series action heats up,in 2nd next sunday the fast oval race awaits with Winter 200 - anyone can still jump into action,all info and signups in the AWS2019 thread in this forum.
Attached images
q.png
p.jpg
s.png
r.png
is that genR unite kid the same that was using speedhack at some point?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :is that genR unite kid the same that was using speedhack at some point?

I doubt it, even I've been competitive with him in some races recently.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :is that genR unite kid the same that was using speedhack at some point?

yes

this is rare footage of him speed haxing and going through ivy to our connector like a speed demon

if niko uses speedhack then marus uses a fighter jet
Quote from k_badam :I doubt it, even I've been competitive with him in some races recently.

I nearly beat him until I lost it in the last lap on the back straight.

Quote from nikopdr :yes

this is rare footage of him speed haxing and going through ivy to our connector like a speed demon

too much for OOS Sync
What does that mean you use then? RB26 Engine?

Quote from MicroSpecV :if niko uses speedhack then marus uses a fighter jet

Quote from k_badam :I doubt it, even I've been competitive with him in some races recently.

Roasted Big grin
Gratz Niko for your 1st RTFR win.
Was a fun race and a challenging one. Wrong bar choice for front right but it's a lack of raceset knowledge and preparing.

Well done Niko with your first win and Rony with his good pace all race!Thumbs up
GG stuped chetter
Quote from gu3st :I nearly beat him until I lost it in the last lap on the back straight.

But my car was completely messed up, it was a miracle I could continue after that flip Big grin

Thanks everyone, though! My race wasn't exactly straightforward here, altough I got to start at the pole Smile I wanted to take T1 with extra care as Rik had the draft and inside lane, so I fell back a bit and just wanted to spare my tires for the late parts of the race. It paid off thankfully. Mid race i had small stress when I noticed my gap to Rony was increasing, I thought for sure that I'd stay behind. It was really nice racing and I'll definitely be there for next tuesday! Big grin

EDIT: haha, i didn't realise i was that close to hitting upsas when i caught grass on the outside of the slower left hander on lap 1 sector 2 Big grin it was good nothing happened there, worst case scenario avoided Big grin
Sorry for some crap cam positions but at least something:
195th RTFR info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: GenR uNite
Last XFG race won by: B2マ FasT (179th RTFR - WE RGE-tunnels)
Most XFG race wins: 10 races,10 different winners (Finland - 4 wins)
Last Blackwood race won by: Dzidoris (188th RTFR - XRR @ BL RGE Container Sprint)
Most Blackwood race wins: Botsi - 3 wins (Finland - 6 wins)
Current rating leader: GenR uNite (+8 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Gool Luck In Blackwood , Shame I Cant Race it Because Of Time Frown
such weird combo, maybe worth a try!
I hope this combo gets picked in fragmaster at some point.
As this is a fully demo combo, I was wondering can demo people drive in this?
Quote from Sobis :As this is a fully demo combo, I was wondering can demo people drive in this?

Sure if server is put to demo mode. Then can only max 12 racers be in the race instead of 32 or with extended grid 40.

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG