The online racing simulator
cmx veiwer
(11 posts, started )
cmx veiwer
so i downloaded the cmx viewer but im not shore how to use it properly, its showing the cars and stuff but i cant skin them or anything, does anyone know if thats what its supposed to do or im not using it right? thanks.
The program name is cmx "viewer", that means you can't do anything but see car models and skin you previusly made in other programs (Photoshop,paint.net,gimp etc), if you want to make skin there are plenty of tutorials online
ok, i thought you could make skins in the cmx "viewer". but it didn't show my previously made skins tho, thanks any way
Take a look into the directory you installed the cmx viewer into. There should be a data folder and in that a skins folder. You have to copy the skin files into it and then should be able to pick skins to view on the body of the car.
yeah, i figured it out about 5 mins later, there here now.
Attached images
FZR side.PNG
Keep in mind tho - once you are happy with the way the skin looks in the CMX viewer, you then have to make a copy of the skin file in the CMX viewer's data/skins folder and add it to the main LFS/data/skins folder (and upload it to LFSW obvs) for it to be seen in-game.
Quote from Shirtkicker :Keep in mind tho - once you are happy with the way the skin looks in the CMX viewer, you then have to make a copy of the skin file in the CMX viewer's data/skins folder and add it to the main LFS/data/skins folder (and upload it to LFSW obvs) for it to be seen in-game.

couldn't the cmx viewer be embeded directly into LFS folder ? It will avoid copy paste ... if there is no "duplicate" file name, being actually different, between CMX and LFS of course ....
#8 - Racon
Quote from Flotch :couldn't the cmx viewer be embeded directly into LFS folder?

Yep, mine is and it works a charm Thumbs up
iv'e already done all of that. but thanks any way
22/5000
How do I download cmx?

cmx veiwer
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG