Attached images
lfs_00002857.jpg
lfs_00002858.jpg
lfs_00002869.jpg
FZ5_e-v-a.jpg
FZ5_kill_all.jpg
FZR_speedH.jpg

In need of clean fz5 skin I made this.
If you aren't low enough police is about to get you.

Link
Legocriss... Tour skin is very beaultiful. No link? Thanks.
BURST2019
B U R S T s t y l e . . .

. . . 2 0 1 9

Hey, I recently saw TJ hunt's new BRZ livery and i tought some of you guys would like to have it. So i picked the fZ50 for it once again. Hope you like it, have a good day!

Attached images
prev.jpg
FZ5_TJHUNT2019.jpg
#22#48
#nascar
Attached images
FZR_N-22car1L.jpg
FZR_N-48car1L.jpg
#22 1.png
#22 1-2a.png
#48 1.png
#48 1-2.png
Mad Bull
Going to be making some Nascar schemes throughout the years on the FZR.

*Just realized how stretched the schemes look. I never knew and I'm sorry!
I'll try my best to fix that and once I'm done with alot of schemes I'll redo the bad ones.
Attached images
FZR_McMurrayCessna.jpg
FZR_BradKAlliance.jpg
FZR_Dillon_Coke0.jpg
FZR_ElliotKBB1.jpg
FZR_Hamlin2018.jpg
Injext
Attached images
FZ5_Injext.jpg
sharing with you this very good skinThumbs up
Attached images
MountainDew.JPG
MountainDew2.JPG
FZR_MOUNTAIN_DEW.jpg
Hello folks, I guess I am sort of back in LFS. Last racing and skinning seems to be ages ago. I'm just leaving this good ol' pic of mine here to see if this place is still alive. *sighs* Them days, them days...
Attached images
potw65_739.jpg
BMW team
Attached images
FZR_BMW team fr.jpg
Fex3 FZ5 Skin

Fex3

now complete and available for Public use!
Skin is uploaded so it's simply plung and play.

Attached images
FZ5_Fex3.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :That last one. Isn't that the drifting retard that died? Rofl

bruh he was from georgia, and i am from georgia toO! and dont call him retard, he was legend! :/
Quote from 4MODriver :bruh he was from georgia, and i am from georgia toO! and dont call him retard, he was legend! :/

I wish you meeting one of these "legends" on road. Oncoming. Head on head. Then let's see how you'll praise him after the meet,if you survive it...
-
(bbman) DELETED by Scawen : questionable skin and a discussion about it
Wizard, I was trying not to waste time on it, because I have work to do.

The post was reported and is questionable. For me, it's questionable because it has a modified version of a Chinese flag and is something to do with Coronavirus. Why it has Winnie the Pooh, I really have no idea but it is questionable.

I don't want to spend a long time googling the association between Winnie the Pooh, the Chinese flag and Coronavirus. As a British person who was born in Hong Kong, I am concerned about the Chinese government's handling on Hong Kong but I don't see any reason not to respect the Chinese flag at this stage. All people from around the world are welcome in Live for Speed so I don't think modifying a flag and associating China with Coronavirus is the right thing to do in Live for Speed.

Maybe I've missed something but I had sat down to do some work and instead, I have to write a lengthy explanations about a simple moderation of something that seemed questionable to me.
My new japanese police skin. Smile
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG