The online racing simulator
Quote from benjamin.torres :I don't know how the crack works but if I had to assume then it would be packet sniffing from a real activation, then replicate that on a controlled environment. Also if you say the game is so cheap why don't you buy S3 for everybody? Smile

Not so easy how it imagines. It's will give you the oportunity to simulate masterserver but without authorization (login and password) and protection your account. Without that you will get tons of crazy people in servers who you can't ban. For make authorisation you need look deeper into the game. Assembler and debugger this is your friends to a long time...
Just an idea think it's not so hard to aply, but was thinking to use the ident key for the hosters.
Quote from tommer :Hey, I just wanted to pop in to say I was playing with the updated layout editor today.

I have mixed feedback. I will start with negatives so I can end on positives:-

# Negatives

## A. Fine tuning the height of objects is problematic

Why:

1. When an object is placed with o key, the X, Y and Z controls are not available.
2. Pressing PgUp, PgDown causes the object to deselect and create a new object unexpectedly. You then need to delete the other object.

Thanks for the feedback.

The trouble is, you don't yet know the solutions or the correct way of working with the modified editor. Several very experienced layout editing people gave a lot of feedback during the development process. So all the points you mention have already been solved.

For the above point, you need to know the difference between O and CTRL+V.

O: Place a new object - it is not now selected.
CTRL+V (paste): Place a new object and keep it selected.

You can transition (toggle) between the above states by pressing CTRL+C (copy)

This is very useful because there is now a clear separation between the PGUP / PGDN keys either operating on the objects that have already been placed, or the objects in hand that have not yet been placed. Instead of both at the same time as it was in the old editor. Now you have the choice. It was very messy before, even if you got used to it.

Quote from tommer :
## B. Selection States are confusing

Why:

When an object is placed with o, it is highlighted as though it is selected, however the move controls are not activated. The movement controls only appear when you click the object, which changes the selection color..?

I think it would be great if you could read this post, which tries to explain how it works and the reasons behind it.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/92152-The-layout-editor-changes

Quote from tommer :
## C. Losing selection when pressing space is not favorable

Why:

In the new editor, the screen can be crowded with 'Selection hints'. A creator like myself who wants to edit a layout will press Space just to see how the layout looks.

Before hand, when you pressed space again, your selection would be kept and you could resume. Now you cannot and it consumes time to get your selection back again.

Press SHIFT+SPACE to keep the selection when hiding the buttons.
Now when you press SPACE again the same objects are still selected.
Hello, why can not we change the starting location when we want to be hot lap?
Quote from alireza d1 :Hello, why can not we change the starting location when we want to be hot lap?

You can : shift+u mode will allow to put a new object "start position".
Save the thing (a layout, .lyt file) that you can select when choosing the track.
ok.thanks a lot.
before I can to use [s] boutton but now not to be use this button for this job.
tnx.
Hi all i m new to game
happy new year thanks for the update
i hope we see in near future tire model update and force feedback update
other than that i m enjoy the game so far
cheers Smile
after i set the fov of my 2 monitors i can stop driving !!!!!!
phenomenal racing simulator
congratulations to the developers
Quote from mesfigas :after i set the fov of my 2 monitors i can stop driving !!!!!!
phenomenal racing simulator
congratulations to the developers

glad you have fun, LFS is a brillant simulator, and more is to come in a near future LFS
Be ready for the test patch session in few months Thumbs up
Quote from redbot_ :I have problems in saving the changes made to the setups ever since I updated to 0.6T. The changes made are not shown when leaving the pits or checking the setup again despite showing "Saved setup" message. It is only affecting the setups I downloaded after the update. Old setups work fine, the changes made to them are saved.

I made fresh installs and on different partitions and the problem still persists. Also when I try to delete those setups, it shows "The setup could not be deleted".

You should find this is fixed in Test Patch 0.6T2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG