The online racing simulator
[AA] BLACKWOOD GTI - baned
(8 posts, started )
Hello everyone, everything good? This is GauchoSP.
I was just wrongly banned from the server. The interesting thing is that I tried to banish a citizen who cut way to get in front of me at the end of the race - he was slow and I overcame him. This same citizen had tried to ban me before without doing ANYTHING. One of his friends who helped ban was AZ, unfortunately I can not remember the other citizen's nickname - something like APEX or something similar.
I believe that attitudes like this only disturb those who want to play and have fun in a CLEAN way.

Need help and want to go back to the server.

Could any admin help me? That happend few minutes ago.
Just wait 12 hours those bans never take long
Quote from RC-Maus :Just wait 12 hours those bans never take long

I know it Mate, however, it is neither fair nor correct.

I do not think server administrators want something like this to happen.
No but what can we do?

Edit save reply next time and send it to their forum Wink
Don't take it personally, it happens a lot. What I do is give them their own medecine the next time I cross them.
Quote from benjamin.torres :Don't take it personally, it happens a lot. What I do is give them their own medecine the next time I cross them.

Haha whats your medecine?
grow up that at demo Omg omg omg
Hey,

Do make a report at our forum if you have a replay or some evidence. Necessary action will be taken if the user(s) are found to be abusing the voting system (i.e two friends vote banning people who join).

https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/index.php

That server replay can be found under replays with the title "temp.mpr", if you haven't joined another server after being banned.

Vote bans last only half a day (12hr) so you should be back up and running by the afternoon.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG