The online racing simulator
[WCL] - World Class Lions Server Back Online!
Greetings all!

So a few years has past since I really played LFS, I installed it a couple of days ago and got back into the game!

So for the Festive Period I have put a 16 slot Demo (or S1/2 if the interest is there) back online to rekindle some of the fun we used to have.

For those who don't know ( probably 99% of you!) I was the Owner / Admin of the [WCL] - originally World Crash League servers way back when LFS was at is peak, I took over from V3Racing in 2009 but due to real life commitments I no longer had the time to maintain and run the team so I handed it over to [WCL]Jsrk and [WCL]Jkat who did an excellent job of keeping the team going!

I now find I have more time on my hands and am keen to get some activity going on the [WCL] Server so please come along for some races!

I will be online a fair bit over the next few weeks so there will be an admin around or you can post in our facebook group if you have any server issues.

As for the team, it's always open for new members and guests, we are interested in any event ideas you might have and welcome anyone to come join us, primarily the server is set to BL2 Demo but we can mix that up a little if people are keen.
#2 - lucaf
super!
Great news, welcome back! Smile
#4 - jkat
Hi Danny,

great to see you are back in business Smile

We have been without servers from April 2016 after MHS ceased out its operations and same time sponsorship for us. MHS provided all our servers (total 10) for several years and we are really grateful for that support.

Already before we lost our servers the online activity was decreasing and has not shown to recover even near the active times of lfs. This is pity as lfs still is the best racing simulator for online multiplayer racing (when thinking of easiness to join races and the netcode in general).
Anyway the decrease of online activity is the main reason why we have not launched new servers, there are hundreds of empty servers (demo and licensed ones) just waiting for racers.

Personally I have been quite active in lfs but not so much into casual online demo racing anymore, more like racing in couple of active licensed racing leagues which are running in regular basis.

So don't give too high hopes to get server full of enthusiastic racers, you may need to be satisfied if +5 people races will take place.
If you really want to have some good racing, it may need to be some re-planned S2 event to gain some interest.

Let's hope brighter future for LFS to gain back at least part of its old user base,

[WCL] - World Class Lions Server Back Online!
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG