The online racing simulator
Win an S2 licence on MRc during december

Due to the LFS team supporting us we now have a 2nd S2 voucher available for a Demo user in December.

Massive thanks to the LFS TEAM for donating the 2nd voucher expecially to Geraldine for her quick response.
I'd definitely play but I have my finals coming up soon. It sucks that we students don't have as much time as this old man.
Quote from benjamin.torres :I'd definitely play but I have my finals coming up soon. It sucks that we students don't have as much time as this old man.

What old man Wink how young are u?

Due to the LFS team supporting us we now have a 2nd S2 voucher available for a Demo user in December.

Massive thanks to the LFS TEAM for donating the 2nd voucher expecially to Geraldine for her quick response.
Remember you can increase your !champ points on any of the Demo MRc servers, So if you fancy Rally, FBM or GTI you can still try to win a license.

If the main FBM PRO server is full you can always gain !champ points on the Formula BMW server I'm sure others will join you.

[MRc] Rallyx
[MRc] GP Track BMW
[MRc] Formula BMW PRO
[MRc] GP TRACKGTI PRO
[MRc] Historic GTi
[MRc] Formula BMW
[MRc] GP TRACKGTI
Some of the servers support LFS remote?
No unfortunately not we changed host a while back and I never got round to changing ips and ports on lfs world.

Join the servers and do some racing!!!
Quote from simon1234 :No unfortunately not we changed host a while back and I never got round to changing ips and ports on lfs world.

No worries Remote still not work Wink
Remote works now Wink
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :it does? i thought victor said he wouldnt support it anymore ?

EDIT: checked it now. it does work

https://www.lfsworld.net/remote/

is Mrc servers included in those servers you told me to stay away from Storm ? you werent very specific when you said it, so was just wondering ? could you make a list or something to specify which servers i should stay away from ? that be great. thank you !

Really appreciate you asking the last question on an open forum thanks.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :it does? i thought victor said he wouldnt support it anymore ?

EDIT: checked it now. it does work

https://www.lfsworld.net/remote/

is Mrc servers included in those servers you told me to stay away from Storm ? you werent very specific when you said it, so was just wondering ? could you make a list or something to specify which servers i should stay away from ? that be great. thank you !

Think Victor said he needed a work arround now web is with cloudflare.

And I think I never said u should stay away from servers. Uhmm But I go mostly just airio servers. Or sometimes visit a old friend.
Quote from simon1234 :

The joke = it's five. Last time it was about 750.
But it doesn't matter...
Quote from =EL 34= :The joke = it's five. Last time it was about 750.
But it doesn't matter...

No idea what you are on about mate, but the 2 vouchers were won and are now in use.
Big grin
pss... 750 of mega999999999999

Win an S2 licence on MRc during december
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG