Where LFS is going?
(241 posts, closed, started )
2019 new shedows and fix orange weather
May 2019 new graphics release
October 2020 new physics and Scirocco
December 2021 new S3 content, one track and 3 cars
lfs progresses faster than mikki with his wheel :O
Quote from F.C.Barcelona :lfs progresses faster than mikki with his wheel :O

i made huge progress wit wheel mr barcelona, but not playing lfs anymore until new tracks and cars
Na-na
Quote from Mikus1212 :not playing lfs anymore until new tracks and cars

And then? Will play around with new (hypothetical) track for 3 days and quit again with same reason?
Stop being hater rony. Me and mikus figured out there is no challenge this game anymore... When wheel us become fast drivers any truck there is. Its so frustrating to drive when noobs needs to get lapped and eventually they crash you out when you try to pass him...
Why hater? Just asking,because this "not playing until I get something new" is the attitude that makes one think he's there to test something new and then leaves again when the new got old.
something new(not remastered) will bring me back here for longer time
Quote from Mikus1212 :...new tracks...

No love for autocross layouts? No urge to build and race on your perfect track?

Quote from Jatimc :...there is no challenge this game anymore...

Congratulations at not only topping out your ability and consistency, but also having discovered this fact with such certainty.

The challenge is not in the software. Thumbs up
Quote from Jatimc :Stop being hater rony. Me and mikus figured out there is no challenge this game anymore... When wheel us become fast drivers any truck there is. Its so frustrating to drive when noobs needs to get lapped and eventually they crash you out when you try to pass him...

Then just go why u have to be such a drama queen about it. If you want attention to your life and lfs frustration go write a blog and not make this threads to achieve attention like some baby. U are just constanly wanting to be heard so ppl support your frustration because its eating u inside and u had to let it out and be heard LOL. If u really hate this game why are u even here just go u dont need to be such a poo about it, this forum doesnt need your bad karma....Also no need to call anyone a noob but again ik u dont give a sh.t!
Quote from Jatimc :Stop being hater rony. Me and mikus figured out there is no challenge this game anymore... When wheel us become fast drivers any truck there is. Its so frustrating to drive when noobs needs to get lapped and eventually they crash you out when you try to pass him...

This problem is in all sim racing Shrug
MY SOLUTION:
1. Hire ppl work to make cars and tracks. good nerds are playing this game (daniel cro) + Others just go see programmer forum. Offer free job for them. maybe money? Them have passion.

2. Promote game in Steam???

3. Commercials? not just make game for marginal ppl like us. I buy game because of commercial and so many finnish ppl. all top men at game...
Not a chance
eleven years of history shows that nothing interesting has happened (600 weeks is eleven years)

and current developments show that nothing interesting is going to happen. this graphics update will have a two week impact like westhill version two had (its the little spike on the graph). only the pirated environment will profit from this in the long run, again. months of waiting and months of development for nothing and it repeats year after year. how can this be a fulltime paid job? nobody knows
I love that after 10 years, you guys are still complaining and bickering.
Don't like the game? Move on! there are so many options with motivated developers, mod support, and realistic graphics. There's no point in beating a horse on life support.
Like the Game? Continue playing it, who cares what others think, obviously you're having fun and they aren't. Go on a be an obedient lamb.

*ignore my podshots*

Also "Gu3st" aren't you banned? using an alt I see?
Quote from TheNoobisonFire :Also "Gu3st" aren't you banned? using an alt I see?

Was banned, yes. This account was unbanned after talking with Scawen. Sadly my actual acct won't get unbanned.
Quote from TheNoobisonFire :I love that after 10 years, you guys are still complaining and bickering.

huh? you have different screen?

this topic is about a question, its an inquiry, and happy to give insights
We all have "different screens".

For example I find you quite hilarious interpreting the history of online users and making the conclusion that "nothing interesting has happened"...and will never happen. LMAO
Interesting thread on a very interesting SIM, I always enjoyed LFS, I would drive in it more often if it had real tracks and real cars, beside the BMW formula. I agree that not every one should follow the same path, and this team has decided on a different path, as long as they are happy with what is and what is not, who am I to say anything.
I wish every one here a happy and enriching SIM life.
Good facts and thinking.
Me myself has been LFS ethuastick long time, and drive 1 millon distance and oval legend... And still joing game, but when my wheel blow up i dont drive anymore, this game need wheel and correct wheel setup. When i get wheel and proper pc im gonna drive again... Its good.
When once you get skill this game its not worget like driving bicykle. you just get better.
- Jati
Indeed, LFS remains the driving/racing simulator I will always use.
Who is still playing AC or GP Legends regularly ? Most of the time you enjoy these sims a lot when you discover them, but after a while you are not keen to run them anymore ... Not the case with LFS Thumbs up

I am not sure licensed contents is helping that much, even if it is nice to have the feeling to have the real thing through your wheel (AC is quite successful in some cases on this aspect ... but in the end it is less pure than LFS in the global behaviours of the cars, leaving a mixed feeling). Having plenty of different architectures of vehicles is a must, this is where LFS is lacking a bit : some kind of modern supercars, GT3 racecars, and I let you imagine everything else the new tire physics will allow to bring.
I think that an angle that Scavier could take is looking in to laser scanning of lesser known tracks i.e. Snetterton, Thruxton,Donnington, Goodwood, Castle Combe and Croft to mention a few in the UK, would be a good learning tool for car enthusiasts aiming to do track days or amateur motor sports.

Do tie ins with grass roots racing series such as the Clio Cup, Formula Ford, Thunder Saloons and what not would also generate free publicity and income.

Another way of making some money is at race events, have a few sim rigs set up so fans can go out on track in their favourite driver's car and get a feel of what it's like to be on the grid.

Let the likes of IRacing and Assetto Corsa battle it out for the larger licenced tracks and higher end motor sports, it's safe to say that they have much larger budgets and teams, so they need to go big or they end up risking going bust. By going for the grass roots of motor sports, it would be a great niche that Scavier could expand out to cover a lot of different car types/formulas without breaking the bank, attracting more users and expand out if it really takes off again.
Yep people will get tyred off all well known tracks all others offer.
LFS has it's own Original tracks and I hope they make some more Thumbs up

Think this update very important just for the looks Smile
MOST REALISTICK PHYSICK= rFactor2
BEST MULTIPLAYER SISTEM= LFS

THEY TOGETHER= Best SIM !
I see discussions going on here and the only thing i can think of is top tier drivers always come and go, when i was around daily Mercury, Cyber and a few others i can't remember the names off was always the team to beat and had the best drivers around but they all moved on from LFS so will others and i don't see the point in complaining about it... i was around when proper endurance racing in LFS was a thing, Masters of Endurance was a thing around 5+ years ago, good times that was.
This thread is closed

Where LFS is going?
(241 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG