The online racing simulator
#1 - FRAXU
A nice addition that would change the game
Hello,
I have a nice proposal that would change the whole game and bring some new players to the game: D
That I would like you to add a normal map for driving a car like in ets2 where you can drive in different countries, etc. or a map like in city car driving, it would be really rough because I play for a long time in lfs and a little bored of drifting and driving 1 the same maps (ps also have versions of s3), and also think that this is the best simulator for the car because it is very realistic changing gears, auto extinguish as you do not use the clutch, auto that breaks, tires that break etc.: D ). So I hope you will add such an addition to the game in the future, it would be reallly great. Big grin
Thank you and best regards,
Fraxu
-
(neonmateo) DELETED by neonmateo : Yeah, thats not going to happen
#2 - FRAXU
Why?? ;/
Have you read the very first part of the message when you land on the "What is LFS?" page?

Oh.... Good Lord...!
Just read this

13yo spotted
Something they could add is a mod support for it or a open map which connects all the tracks
Quote from R0ut66 :Something they could add is a mod support for it or a open map which connects all the tracks

Pls no. Mod support AKA leaving the authenticity and realism of the game in the hands of a very unprofessional user base would be a bullet that kills the game. If y'all want mod support so bad, maybe go play assetto corsa and you will be swimming in crappy mods.

A nice addition that would change the game
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG