The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
you say european. is this the company or where its manufactured?
meh i cant be bothered any more... nearly an hour looking, well done to the person who does get it (if they get it) :banghead: :sleep2:
I know that car from somewhere i just cant remember the name of it.....
Does this help more?...
Attached images
nice car isnt it.jpg
pfffff peed off now.... im off to bed.... this is starting to really annoy me
i was thinking caterham from the first pic and now with the second pic it definately looks like a caterham but with somekind of wide body kit.

edit: and didn't caterham make a model 14? as in Caterham 14? or am i thinking about the caterham 7..lol
Quote from dave4002000 :i was thinking caterham from the first pic and now with the second pic it definately looks like a caterham but with somekind of wide body kit.

edit: and didn't caterham make a model 14? as in Caterham 14? or am i thinking about the caterham 7..lol

Ok this was a really hard one and I could have been thinking about it befiore posting the 1st pic.
Its made here in Czech republic and its called Kaipan 14.The name Kaipan is also the name of the manufactur.
They usually made copy of Lotus Seven not this case ofcourse.

Feel free everyone to post his "what am I?"
awwww dude no wonder i didnt get it

I'd let dave post a pic as I feel he was closest
*bump*
Guys...somebody post here something interesting.Some nice riddle would be handy
I hope this one is harder than the other two that i posted before.
Attached images
guesswhothe3rd.jpg
Looks like a fiat coupé to me!
Fiat Coupe?
If you need the exact model etc, then I haven't got a clue. Fiat Coupe is all I know.

Just out of curiosity, how many models of the Coupe are there?
well on brazil we only had one wich had 2.0 150 hp. Damn next one im tellling you, will be much harder!!!

Flippy was the 1st one to say fiat coupe, so he won..
Isn't it officially Coupé Fiat? but damn that Kaipan was hard to guess, i've been looking everywhere
Sorry I'm so late. Had to get to bed early last night so I could get up early for work

It's not that hard, that's why I made the pic so small, good luck guys!

P.S. Near where I live there is a house, and there are like 4-5 fiat coupé's, some regular, but also with a nice spoiler on the rear.
Attached images
Picture.jpg
Quote from shaGuar :uss77, isn't it a Hyundai Getz ?
As he said ? :P

Nope, not a Hyundai
Mazda rx-8?
Not by a longshot!

P.S. It's kinda mean, because now I look at it, it actually looks very hard to guess, but with the things we've seen here before, it should be possible! The angle and part I took really looks like something completely else now I looked at it with a "don't know what car it is"-attitude.
Thats a peugot conecpt car I think
Quote from sgt.flippy :Sorry I'm so late. Had to get to bed early last night so I could get up early for work

It's not that hard, that's why I made the pic so small, good luck guys!

P.S. Near where I live there is a house, and there are like 4-5 fiat coupé's, some regular, but also with a nice spoiler on the rear.

Seat Ibiza or something?
Sorry I didn't answer before, I was gone for the weekend, but it's both still wrong. It's the same continent as the Seat, but not the country. I'll find another pic... I won't make it easy.

Okay, maybe it easy, but someone has to guess it.
Attached images
Picture2.jpg
Smart ForFour

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG