The online racing simulator
How i can create Tweak InSim?
(5 posts, closed, started )
I'm creating a cruise server in LFS S2, but I want to make a tuning system, modifying it, so I've been researching and I found it possible to integrate Tweak with InSim, I've already schematized everything, even how people will not cheat the Tweak, using ProTweaker or others.

I saw a topic here in the forum: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/84918-how-to-begin-create-tweak-program

But I could not create with Process Memory Reader Lib, I wanted to know if there is another way or another option

I use InSim.NET

Thanks
Quote from Getaway Driver2121 :But I could not create with Process Memory Reader Lib, I wanted to know if there is another way or another option

You can use other memory editing library like for example MemorySharp

Quote from Getaway Driver2121 :...so I've been researching and I found it possible to integrate Tweak with InSim...

nto have something like that. unfortunately, insim has never been made public
Quote from Draggo :You can use other memory editing library like for example MemorySharp

nto have something like that. unfortunately, insim has never been made public

So i try make this, but, how i found pointers and address?
I tried with Cheat Engine, but i falied to search, you have another method?
You want to make InSim integrated with tweak but you do not know how to find addresses?

Give up!
OR
Go to CheatEngine forum and read some tutorials about how to find addresses and how to use pointers and try again!
There is no way to modify engine settings from within InSim currently.
This thread is closed

(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG