The online racing simulator
Have you got any discord or teamspeak available?
Thank you ...
Hi guys, new here, have LFS for over a year if not more but had no time to play, getting back at it again. Have G25 at the moment, hoping to upgrade to G27 soon and finishing my new rig so hoping to be fully set up within a month or so, but still need to do some homework on LFS game play, rules and stuff.
Quote from zmiennik :Hi guys, new here, have LFS for over a year if not more but had no time to play, getting back at it again. Have G25 at the moment, hoping to upgrade to G27 soon and finishing my new rig so hoping to be fully set up within a month or so, but still need to do some homework on LFS game play, rules and stuff.

welcome fellow Irishmen!
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :welcome fellow Irishmen!

ey what's the craic bud Big grin

btw im polish but in irl for 10+ years so its home now Wink
Quote from zmiennik :ey what's the craic bud Big grin

btw im polish but in irl for 10+ years so its home now Wink

Smile

Welcome - you will love it here!

member for 12 years now, drop me a message if you get online during the week!
Hi, I am Oliver and I am doing SimRacing on different Sims. I come to LFS because of your great WIKI Thread regarding setting up a car (written by Robert Björkmann).

I am driving with my T150 on a huge selfmade rig mad from PVC Pipes. Since one week I upgraded from a 22' Screen to a 32' which means an absolute new racing experience to me.

Currently I just owe the Demo of LFS, want to have a look whats going on here.

I also drive R3E, PCars2 and Ac
Cheers, Oliver
Welcome on board Oliver !!
Quote from MarcoLiverpool :I am driving with my T150 on a huge selfmade rig mad from PVC Pipes. Since one week I upgraded from a 22' Screen to a 32' which means an absolute new racing experience to me.

Hey Oliver! Welcome to LFS! Do you have pics of that rig? Would love to see that!
Hello I'm Chris

My passions are driving ANY kind of vehicles and creating Computer Graphic.
Quote from Zer0Frost :Hello I'm Chris

My passions are driving ANY kind of vehicles and creating Computer Graphic.

Hey Chris. I'm kris. Welcome to us!
Quote from Silverracer :Hey Oliver! Welcome to LFS! Do you have pics of that rig? Would love to see that!

I think, that they aren*t nice, but here is a link where you can see pics all around the building progress.
looks nice, welcomeThumbs up
HI, I am new on LFS cummunity.
Suggest me what trending games LFS.
Hello,guys!

I come from China,which has not many racers.I am very glad to join this family.
I start my racing career when I played Initial D5 at Beijing in 2008.This game is so fascinatic that I fall in love with racing.

I have played Initial D, F1 2018,Assetto Corsa/Assetto Corsa Competizione,Dirt Rally and iRacing.

My steam Id is Davinci_Zhou Le.Although I have more than 140+ games in steam library, I am deeply in love racing game.
My equipment are T300Rs and T3PA Pro.

My speaking English is very poor,however,I am good at written English.
I am very pleasure to communicate with you!

Best wishes for everyone!
Welcome in our community!
Quote from Davinci_Zhou Le :Hello,guys!

I come from China,which has not many racers.I am very glad to join this family.
I star my racing career when I played Initial D5 at Beijing in 2008.This game is so fascinatic that I fall in love with racing.

I have played Initial D, F1 2018,Assetto Corsa/Assetto Corsa Competizione,Dirt Rally.

My steam Id is Davinci_Zhou Le.Although I have more than 140+ games in steam library, I am deeply in love racing game.

My speaking English is very poor,however,I am good at written English.
I am very pleasure to communicate with you!

Best wishes for everyone!

Welcome!
Hi Im a new Player,I had The account for a while but otherwise I just started playing and hoping LFS community super dope Smile
Hello! Just downloaded the game, see you in the track Smile
Hello LFS.
Hi!
Welcome!
Hello everybody Smile
I only learned about this software just yesterday through a friend. Super awesome and lots of fun! I think I just found my new favourite game.
Hi and Welcome! Nice to hear.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG