The online racing simulator
My account has been stolen and the email has been changed
hello My account has been stolen and the email has been changed
I gave it to a friend but he let me down and stole the account and this is my account, please return it

username kinglf
email abdullhalmalke5@gmail.com

idont know if that email or this
abdullhalmalke111@gmail.com

so i hope you do somthing becus he is on onling every day and i cant join
and if u guys dont believe me ask my frinde i am here from 2015 and this guy is stolen my account and he change the email
Bet this has now taught you a valuable life lesson, and I bet you would be a lot more careful if you were to now buy a license.
Contact the LFS developers directly and they may be able to sort you out.
Next time u give your account away better make sure web and game pw isn't the same Taped Shut
Why to give anyway in first place? Rather let him/her try out locally.... Unless your friend is far away from your location... then take this suggestion seriously...

Quote from RC-Maus :Next time u give your account away better make sure web and game pw isn't the same Taped Shut

The question is what kind of friend steals accounts?
https://www.lfs.net/agreement

3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
You may install LFS on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
You will initially be able to unlock LFS 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.
You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
Just out of curiosity, what difference does it make to a demo user if their account is stolen?

And why, after using you've been using demo for 3 years, any licenced users should care?
I find it weird you only brought this issue up after 3 years like Sinanju said. Why not earlier?

Even if your "friend" only recently failed to return the account to you - it cannot be, since you had this new demo account since 2017; and still only bothered to bring it up in 2018.

I don't think Scawen would entertain someone who lent his account and details to other people expecting them to return it back. Risks like that aren't supposed to be taken by anyone. Your account runs under your name and your info, and you should be the only one using it; the only one wholly accountable for actions taken within the game or externally regarding account sharing.

(Just a long message so others don't repeat the same mistake.)
tl;dr
your account your responsibility.

F

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG