The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
I'm in Tongue
The kind of generosity you can only find on LFS forum,an impressive way of sharing your passion kristofferandersen. Smile
-
(valiugera) DELETED by kristofferandersen : useless post
Welcome back Kriss, it's awesome you continued with giveaways Tilt
Good luck to demo participants, hope you will soon see other side of LFS. Wink
Quote from Racon :I didn't know LFS-withdrawal was grounds to get out of the army! Welcome back fella Smile

Haha, thanks!

Quote from lfsrm :The kind of generosity you can only find on LFS forum,an impressive way of sharing your passion kristofferandersen. Smile

I appreciate that, thank you.

Quote from PusicDrift :Welcome back Kriss, it's awesome you continued with giveaways Tilt
Good luck to demo participants, hope you will soon see other side of LFS. Wink

Thanks!
EDIT: "other side of lfs"?? there is a secret underground tunnel?! new meta?

I've updated the list with more participants. 6 days left until we draw!
Good luck!
I'm in!
And welcome back :)GL everyone
rockingham is waiting for me I'm in!
OFF
LFS vs rFactor vs pCars vs iRacing = holywar. I came to the conclusion that in second place is iR, but the prices are not encouraging. More and more people are leaving. About LFS wrote: that's great, BUT few "carts" and tracks.
kristofferandersen, guys. you're doing a good job. There are already three channels who regularly publish videos with high-level races.
SupremeD "black" Jack aka Jackarts for replenishment of recruits we need!
WR-diff +0:00.300 ^^
А year passed. Hmmm, where are the fast guys from MRc... I was right after all.
I'm in!
in for s3Razz
Im in! S3 wont hurt Tongue
I'm in! S2 QQ
Quote from DKarov :I'm in!

DKarov... S3 licensed. khmm-khmm. Dude, S4 not out yet ^^ so...
I'm in.
Hi, I am interested too Big grin.
Quote from zilul :Hi, I am interested too Big grin.

If you want to be able to win in the giveaway, you need to play.

Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:32

I've mentioned before, people with low stats and people that don't even play online won't win much. I choose winners based on their stats. Now, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but I'm thinking you've probably just been playing in singleplayer Rofl

Start playing online and I'll count you in.
I'm in oof
I'm in
Quote from kristofferandersen :If you want to be able to win in the giveaway, you need to play.

Mon 23 Jan 2017, 14:32

I've mentioned before, people with low stats and people that don't even play online won't win much. I choose winners based on their stats. Now, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but I'm thinking you've probably just been playing in singleplayer Rofl

Start playing online and I'll count you in.

My bad, its true I play casually with few online plays in a while, sorry if I misunderstood the giveaway objective.

It was a selfish move from me, sorry again. Smile
I have already received my gift, but I would try to get to S3, I am glad that the theme is in force again ... Good luck to all.
Im in!!!!
I'm in still for 8 months
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by kristofferandersen : silly posts
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by kristofferandersen : silly posts
-
-
(RC-Maus) DELETED by kristofferandersen : silly posts
-
Quote from =EL 34= :OFF
LFS vs rFactor vs pCars vs iRacing = holywar. I came to the conclusion that in second place is iR, but the prices are not encouraging. More and more people are leaving. About LFS wrote: that's great, BUT few "carts" and tracks.
kristofferandersen, guys. you're doing a good job. There are already three channels who regularly publish videos with high-level races.
SupremeD "black" Jack aka Jackarts for replenishment of recruits we need!
WR-diff +0:00.300 ^^
А year passed. Hmmm, where are the fast guys from MRc... I was right after all.

Thank you for support Big grin btw. WR-diff +0:00.170 now Big grin
-
(asyed) DELETED by kristofferandersen : silly posts
Quote from asyed :Do we get vouchers for new accounts even with S3?
Smile

If we do, I'm in!

The answer is probably no but why would you want an another license on new accs? You already have S3 with you and now begging new license for your another acc, thats just.. a lame move tbh Looney. Rather don't be selfish and let demo's have chance to win it
I've removed some posts, can we please not post silly stuff?
If you have S3 you can't get another, this entire thread is meant for people that aren't able to get their own license.

Also, asking if i could upgrade them from S3 to S4 was funny the first time but not the 200 other times.
Im In Smile
Good Luck Guys
Huge Thanks To Mr.kristofferandersen For All Those Giveaways <3
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG