The online racing simulator
Hi, I'm new here and I want to know witch control is the better way to drift between :
-Keyboard
-Controler
-Wheel.

Note: I broke my controler, I don't have a wheel and the keyboard is not doing verry well.

Thanks for any reply and sorry if it was a stupid question for you.
Have a nice day !
Quote from Nono 911 :Hi, I'm new here and I want to know witch control is the better way to drift between :
-Keyboard
-Controler
-Wheel.

Note: I broke my controler, I don't have a wheel and the keyboard is not doing verry well.

Thanks for any reply and sorry if it was a stupid question for you.
Have a nice day !

Mouse is the way to go if other options aren't good/available

Welcome btw!
Oh ok thanks.
But i had a controler and the steering was too sensitive, like I want to steer a bit and it steers too much.
So how can I set it correctly ?
There are a few posts on the forum regarding mouse settings for drifting:

I searched and came across this (not sure if its what you are looking for, as I've never driven with a mouse);

Quote from Fors :I have
0.80 Center reduction
10.00 Control rate
Personaly cus i like having " fake " FFB, slow in the middle.
I can adjust the sens on my mouse tho to get the perfect speed for that.
So you might have to adjust the speed of your mouse.

It takes a few hours to get used to it, ive driven like that since the start of S2.
Both for Racing/Drift.

In my case I use Wheel/Joystick tab with mouse X axis set to steer. Maybe it's just me, but I feel it better than the dedicated mouse/keyboard tab.

Button Control Rate 10.00 (either 10, 9 or 8 is my preference)
Analog Steer set to 0.40 (higher values means slower movement, and lower values faster movement. You would notice as soon as you steer)

I rarely drift, so idk if my settings are optimum for drifting.
Hello, is it banable to use skins in public servers?
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : aliens
Quote from stig902 :Hello, is it banable to use skins in public servers?

Hey there, welcome to LFS! Nope, usually there ain't any issues with using skins in public servers.

However the following might be causing some issues for you...

1) At present there is a test patch on going, with some changes to the current version, which as caused some issues with skins not loading. You can read more info about it in the relevant thread.

2) Skins are basically the "skin" or the paint job/stickers on the car. These are allowed online. However, there are 3rd party add-ons which change the actual shape over the vehicle in game - these are not allowed online due to wierd glitches in-game. You might be getting banned automatically if you are using these.

3) Offensive skins might get you banned from servers.

4) Using a specific type of skin (i.e. cop car skin) on a "cruise" server, might get you banned (hopefully after a warning or two),as they have their own rules for the game play in that specific server.
Hi I'am a new player and I love to do some online drifting and I'am a big fan of racing games and anime my favorite being Initial D and then RWBY and then YU GI OH and many more.
Hi there,
been running the Demo Version for a few days now and i really like LFS.
Can´t wait to upgrade to S2.
Hi and Welcome! Nice to hear. I wish you enjoyable runs and good races. See you on the track!
Heyyy xD Everybody! im BenTorque ....Racing for TWR Torque Wrench Racing and hoping to have a good time here Wink
Hi! Playing the game since...yesterday, and I'm loving it! Smile
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
Hello everyone
hello my friends! i think we´re all friends once we join this comunity... hope some of u wanna race. the servers are all grandma city driving, so boring IMO. so please, if u want to race, invite me Thumbs up
Oh hai!
I'm new here, and i love to pet kittens, play games and get high on my logitech wheel smell hahahaha
Quote from vicman :hello my friends! i think we´re all friends once we join this comunity... hope some of u wanna race. the servers are all grandma city driving, so boring IMO. so please, if u want to race, invite me Thumbs up

Most Saturday evenings after 19:00 UTC we have nice racing going on at B2R Rotate GTi
Hello From Texas
Just buzzing in my Hello......Hello! New player (mature) who loves to race.
Hello LFS community Smile

My name's Michael. I recently got into LFS as I was curious to see what it was all about. It's since become one of my fave sims to drive in along with AMS. I like how deceptively simple it all is to get involved with and how difficult it is to be competitive. I really enjoy just driving around some of the tracks, either on my own or with others. Having only just got it, there's quite a few combos for me to check out, hopefully I'll see some interesting ones online in the coming weeks and months. I think Kyoto (National) and Aston (Historic) are going to become my tracks of choice over time but there are so many configurations I've yet to try that I may be surprised by some others too.

I go by the alias Aboe Bobington when I'm online, hopefully you'll see me about in a few of the servers sometime soon.

Cheers.
Welcome! Nice to hear your feedback about LFS <3
Hi Michael and welcome to LFS! Feel free to join us in some casual leagues, for example 'FM GTi Thursday', 'Fox Friday', or the 'Rony's Tuesday Fun Race' tonight (we are racing with UF1 this time Smile )! There are some great public servers for racing, as well. Most online activity happen during the evenings. Thumbs up
Quote from aboe :Hello LFS community Smile

Welcome Smile

Just wanted to add to feel free to ask other guys for setups when you are online. Most of the guys will share and you'll get into the sim faster.
Hello racers !!

I´m Phil, new here and on LFS too .I´m from France (nobody is perfect). I´ve just bought the license3 and on my way to install the game..

Hope to see you soon on track ..

Cheers.
Phil.
Hey Phil! Nice to meet you.

Nothing's wrong with france, infact: Its awesome Big grin Been there myself.
Don't forget, once you get the game installed you need to unlock it too so you get licensed content.

Unlock it by using username and webpass.
Happy racing!
Hi @kristofferandersen,

ok everything is done and unlooked Wink
Just need to set the Steering Wheel and pedals and shifeter and see how it feels Wink
Welcome Phil! If you need any help, be sure to ask on forums (in the Technical assistance section), we will be more than willing to help. Smile Enjoy LFS, see you online! LFS

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG