The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Thank you very much!
*wishing an update for 0.6T release* Heart Petals LFS

edit: wow Daniel is lightning fast, thanksssssssss!
-
(jackson93) DELETED by jackson93 : now unnecessary
dnaiel alive! <3
Thank you, Daniel! Smile
It can't work on 0.6r version pls help Big grin
Quote from asyed :Maybe post screenshots?

sorry for late response, here are some screenshots to show my problem. When I am hovering for RPM in pic 1 (order from left) I am hovering over CT. In pic 2 for Engine DMG I am hovering over my back right tire stats. And in picture 3 I am right above the boost gauge on the right side of the screen but as you can see in the small gadgets window it does not recognize that I am. So my problem is that the farther to the right the gadget is the farther my mouse has to be to the right of *that* gadget for it to see the mouse marker. Am I being understood?

Uninstalling and reinstalling lazy does nothing. 0.6T version. Please help!
Attached images
2018-07-21 09-50-56.443.jpg
2018-07-21 09-51-08.738.jpg
2018-07-21 09-51-18.538.jpg
There is an issue with the latest version of LFSLazy. When I install the update, it turns out to be a virus in the software preventing me from using it in 0.6T and even anti virus will not fix this issue. This should be fixed so new users can use it.
Attached images
ra.JPG
turn off antivirus lol
will the new indicator come?
Hello Guys , I Have A "Small" Problem , Lazy Dont Want To Start "stats v2 File Corrupt" , Can Someone Give Me Some Help Tongue
PS : In The Game , I Cant Switch To My Current Driver "Could Not Load File:"My Driver Name""
PS2 : I Had No Problem when I Close LFS , And Turn Off My PC
1. I think there's not much you can do now, make backup of LFSLazy.stats file, just in case, and delete it. If that doesn't help try doing the same with other files (SplitPredict folder, LFSLazy.pbs, LFSLazy.wr, ...)
2. Second one is the same - go to data\misc and rename your now corrupted driver (Ayoub_Maroc.ply - there will be ^'s, they are color codes) and make new one with the same name in game.
Quote from jackson93 :1. I think there's not much you can do now, make backup of LFSLazy.stats file, just in case, and delete it. If that doesn't help try doing the same with other files (SplitPredict folder, LFSLazy.pbs, LFSLazy.wr, ...)
2. Second one is the same - go to data\misc and rename your now corrupted driver (Ayoub_Maroc.ply - there will be ^'s, they are color codes) and make new one with the same name in game.

Thats What I Will Do Tonight I Hope It Dont Lose Any Thing or Minimize It
Does anyone know why LFS Lazy isn't compatible with 0.6R22? It says it supports 0.6R15-0.6T but whenever I try to launch it, it just gives me that window saying this.
Quote from Kevvedajsel :Does anyone know why LFS Lazy isn't compatible with 0.6R22? It says it supports 0.6R15-0.6T but whenever I try to launch it, it just gives me that window saying this.

Not all test patches were supported. But why don't you just update to 0.6T?
Quote from nacim :Not all test patches were supported. But why don't you just update to 0.6T?

Do you know which patch is compatible and where I can find it?

I have one version with 0.6R and one with 0.6T, I dislike Tweak for 0.6T very much and prefer the 0.6R tweak but I would like to have Lazy features available too.
dont trust fuel calculator
Haha u nub Smile I also don't trust /w fuel Omg omg omg

Seems lately i use more fuel

Maybe lazy gets it from lfsw Wink
I calculated everything after race and needed about 40%(enough for about 33laps) to finish race which is way too much(I had 37). Impossible that i burned so much with that shitty pace i had.
Haha, I think it gets fuel data per lap from .knw file. That is the file where AI racing line is stored, so it should be the fuel AI uses per lap.
i have a question... im using 0.6R and LFS Lazy dashboard editor wont work...i tried /o dash and using lfs lazy dashboard seperate window but doesnt work...when i want to change values in the dashboard editor it wont change the value.
If I remember correctly in-game /o dash menu doesn't work any more.
the article is 4 years old
so the security system must still be original and unupdated amiriteWinkWink

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG