The online racing simulator
Lol, yeah, you slow noob. If I was able to do so, I would kick you out.

But I have a generous day and I allow you to stay.
Now that I didn't check the forums for about 2 hours, all of the sudden a new game is created - and all the slots I was invited in were filled! Evil people - well at least I'm not tristan's team-bitch anymore

After a short look I see there's only a Vauxhall team uncompleted... I don't like Vauxhall, I'll create my own team. So who likes to be my team-bitch? I'd prefer somebody with more than 0 race start, who stays with me the whole season Join DoomLocks Racing

edit:
Quote from Bawbag :Sorry I never even read this forum, was Tweak and Paul who told me the pass and stuff so I didn't know you wanted some really fast0rz guy.

if you knew, that I got last in the aussie v8s, you'd know that they all just want a team-mate who is slower than them
Quote from zeugnimod :Lol, yeah, you slow noob. If I was able to do so, I would kick you out.

But I have a generous day and I allow you to stay.

You wont be saying that when I own you in this champ, now get my set and do some practice boy!
Could use some more competitors to sign up in the next day or so. Join link below:
No more 'Touring' class cars available so had to start the 'Production' class

But Red Dwarf Racing is in
you could also have joined an existing team
:doh: Yeah, there are two teams that need a driver
We've got one Touring team left that needs 1 driver. If anyone else wants to participate in this championship, you will need to join the Production car class. They aren't slower, but they are in their own class, so they are scored seperately for their own championship.

There is already one Production class team, maybe a few complete production teams could make this interesting. Join up people!!!
i just joined, im robloder
Touring car slots are full. Would be nice to see at least one team more in the production class though. Production is fun for lazy people! Just 5 parameters
Thanks for the link!!! Just found it me and my mate are starting out in the BTCC Champs wayyy heyyy!!!
A+
ps anybody pay for kool tools???
Everybody who has this nice little (K) left of his name (like me)
Got ya
Quote from herki :Touring car slots are full. Would be nice to see at least one team more in the production class though. Production is fun for lazy people! Just 5 parameters

Yeah we've got 2 production teams now, would be nice if there was 1 or 2 more completed production teams, then we can START!!

And btw, I chuckled when I saw that Viper made a Mercury Junior team for production class They are beginners, heheh, so good practice for them.
Got in the BTCC yesterday under T&O Racing anyone in my legue???
You're not going to join our private game?
Production team teamnic looking for another driver. Anyone interested?
I'm in!
Perfect
@tweaker, when will the first race be? just a rough estimate thats all.
darn it didnt see you had one going my bad.
Whats the name of it??? if its not too late
Check the link in his signature.
Hi
Since every team was full, I created a new one, called Racing Beat
Looking for a driver
lol got it doh
Quote from Captain Slow :@tweaker, when will the first race be? just a rough estimate thats all.

Very very soon. There are plenty of Touring and Production teams, we might start just in time so that we have some events happening for the weekend.

If we start Friday, Qualifying would be Saturday, Sprint Race would be Sunday, and Feature Race Monday. My teammate Paul has control to start it, and I'll have him start it when times are most comfortable for people in Europe. So you can play and see results at the end of the day during the evening

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG