The online racing simulator
RECEP TAYYİP ERDOGAN !!!
(7 posts, started )
RECEP TAYYİP ERDOGAN !!!
We do not talk politics pleasant place game platform turkey. It's our last warning ... !!!!
E ahua ana ahau ki te mamae i tetahi pene iti, ko taku raru tenei.
(FYI: Te Reo is an official language of Aotearoa) And given the Turkish language PM's that I've been recently receiving, this is an appropriate reply.
You can't spell "Erdogan" without "dog".
#4 - 5tag
Oddly enough this thread has got me interested in what this is all about. BTW this is the offtopic section of the forum, where people may talk about whatever they like (within legal limits). Who's last warning is this and where do I find the previous ones?
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf : not fun anymore
It helps to read this thread.

And, my replies here relate to various pm's I've recently received from some forum members who claim to be from Turkey. All fun and games in my opinion. Try asking them ( Turkish Forum Members ) about the Armenian genocide , or in fact any negative Turkish comment, and watch the paid govt shrills ( Asked that question and that question was completely ignored. Smile ) have a melt down.

That's the fun of an open area on a forum at this time.
Ehhh... I live in a glass house. Can't really make fun of whatever scumbag runs whoever's country with the clown we got here now.
Oh well. At least He ain't Hillary Clinton.
MAGA! Yeah. Right.
Quote from Racer Y :Ehhh... I live in a glass house. Can't really make fun of whatever scumbag runs whoever's country with the clown we got here now.
Oh well. At least He ain't Hillary Clinton.
MAGA! Yeah. Right.

lel

RECEP TAYYİP ERDOGAN !!!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG