UPDATE PLS!!!
(7 posts, started )
UPDATE PLS!!!
Hello developers!!!

If this game is a simulaotore.. why do not you add a map with ""city"" & highways? it would be nice to do .... the game itself is beautiful but .... there are few cars

now I do not want to be a paranoid but I've been playing for 4 years and I'm getting a little tired! : /

Heart LFS Heart
we're all a little tired, but patience is key.

New tracks probably aren't coming out anytime soon. Try some Cruise servers with custom layouts (you're S3 so you can join anything)
"The online racing simulator"

Just because TC is the "dominant" server on LFS on the last years, doesn't mean it's automatically a Cruise sim (although we have indicators, headlights, sirens, backroads and such).
#4 - lucaf
getting tired with 0 online laps at Rockingham? I also ask for more content, I dont promise I will try it but I want just more... Big grin
I don't mind waiting few years more though. Quality over quantity. Sure, some new layout objects would do enough fine!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :you on R20 ?

No, because I haven't opened LFS several months, but I have very strongly followed on every detail and aspect/s.

..Unless there is really something untold. Secrets.
Because this is not GTA with "300" Devs.

You can also ask in GTA forums why the cars dont have a real Physics and ForceFeedback ectect......

UPDATE PLS!!!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG