The online racing simulator
#1 - BeNoM
LX8 GTR (Live For Speed 0.5F) working on newer Windows!
I got LFS 0.5F working on Windows 7 (and will also work on Windows 8+) by editing the registry, I wont say how unless Scawen gives me permission since it's essentially cracking the game. But it's so awesome to be able to finally drive this beast of a car!

Obligatory 127 litres fuel in tank + no refuel rule. Scawen the Nostradamus Wink
pls give xd
dat 127 litre fuel tank tho
Quote from BeNoM :I got LFS 0.5F working on Windows 7 (and will also work on Windows 8+) by editing the registry, I wont say how unless Scawen gives me permission since it's essentially cracking the game.

Only through the windows registry, or you must also have an "additional program"?

W7 Tongue
Scawen can't make it to unlockable again?
#7 - BeNoM
Quote from Draggo :Only through the windows registry, or you must also have an "additional program"?

Additional program + registry edit.

Quote from MacedoSTI :Scawen can't make it to unlockable again?

He could, by modifying the executable and making the game connect to the new master server address. But he wont, I've asked him before about 0.5F and they said it wasn't meant to be released to the public (leaked developer build) and isn't officially supported.
You should all just wait for the official update, I'm sure it will include the now classic sirrocco, LX8, and new physics. Coming soon to the Amazon Gaming Channel near you..............

(if your playing offline then go for gold*)

* Modding the game is completely illegal and is severally disapproved of on this forum. I personally and officially want to state you are clearly criminal scum who should be punished to the full extent of the law.+
(+ The above was posted to ensure I'm not banned again from the forum for expressing different views from the official development teams clearly correct views.) Schwitz
Someone can give link to download LFS 0.5F?
Quote from Racer X NZ :* Modding the game is completely illegal and is severally disapproved of on this forum. I personally and officially want to state you are clearly criminal scum who should be punished to the full extent of the law.+

I am criminal scum who should be punished to the full extent of the law. Wink Big grin
12.5k redline, my eyes omgggg
And the weight distributionnnnn
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG