The online racing simulator
Skinzinho exposed?
(30 posts, closed, started )
Skinzinho exposed?
Hello, I am here to expose Skinzinho, Negan, SKC, [real name], BRLok Owner, LFSPro Owner or LFS Official Reseller, whatever.

First of all, I was on a Live for Speed discord. Then Skinzinho joined on it. So I messaged him...
Then he left from this discord server.
Months after I joined on LFSPro discord and I was about to message "Negan" and guess what... The message that I sent to Skinzinho was there saying that Negan is Skinzinho.
Few screenshots bellow:

Translation:
Me: You know right?
from time to time some using fake accounts to try to be undercover but actually ends up giving it all wrong
Or asking about MCI error ahahaha
Him: now the chubby is the everybody hates chris
ahahahahaha
It was so wrong that Scawen still called me to be a reseller ...
cry more
ahahaha

As you can see on the screenshot, he is offering SCS to come to LFSPRO, also, it's the same discord mention...

And today, a LFSPro admin just left the LFSPro team, and guess what...

Translation:
Well, as you know I retired from the LFSPro team, and with that I received several threats from them, so I came to publish and warn to be careful with this, because he threatened me with a credit card as you see the post below, negan asked what people wanted to use my credit card to want to **** me, sorry he could not, but there is the warning for all to be careful with LFSPro, however much they bring fun for those who have no original, they bring harm, Also, anyone who doubts that he was the SKC, now doubts are answered.

Link: https://lfspro.net/index.php?/topic/1164-master-off/
Alternative link if this one is unavailable: https://web.archive.org/web/20180423023142/https://lfspro.net/index.php?/topic/1164-master-off/

Sorry, I forgot the translation for the last screenshot. Here it is:
Loi: Let's go? (4x)
Skinzinho: Which server?
Loi: Tests
Skinzinho: I'm there. Give him the admin pass to load (the layout). I removed the password. It's without password. IT'S WITHOUT PASSWORD FFS. @welissonWSN to know you, to talk with you. Man. I will end up saying to this son of a bitch that I'm SKC. Why the sectors of this shit track?. Where does one start and where does the another one ends?
Don't know what to say but... Looks like... Alter Ego? Not really my business, but I admit my curiosity raised up.

I don't know. I have very strong visions and thoughts but all I can say is it's like handling with explosives with no warning signs anywhere. So, unless it affects to my life in way or another, I just watch and spectate, like a movie.
Tbh, I think quite a lot of us know that he is getting up to no good. This gets pretty close to proving it... He simply can't be trusted.

However, I highly doubt that anything will be done about it. Who knows... Only time will tell.
That's the same guy who ran cracked servers for people who werent willing to pay for a licence right?
Who after all that became a re-seller?

Was a big joke to begin with, like giving criminals a job at the bank just to stop them from stealing.
Like that's ever going to work.. Schwitz
Wait, people actually pay for cracked games?
I genuinely have no clue of all the fuss about them.
Would anyone kindly provide an explanation?
Can't say I'm surprised by this to be honest. Some people never change.
Quote from JSHuiting :Fixed, i think in LFS's case it's actually 50/50

Where does valve and other game companies alike get their money from then?
Not surprised... Rofl
More words for what?
Attached images
lol3.jpg
lol1.jpg
lol2.jpg
I dont know about his website, but Skinzinho lost his "Reseller" tag on LFS forum (under his name) quite bit time ago.
Quote from nikopdr :Where does valve and other game companies alike get their money from then?

How much money do you even think they're missing out on?
@Scawen/Dev Team

Hmm, any comment on this? Has been in the brewing for quite a while, as Lewis said - wasn't going to be a good plan from the start.

Any actions to be taken for future updates, like a more stringent check between the master server <> LFS copy, or IP blocking him from accessing the LFS webpage (to prevent downloading of a copy of LFS, and hence potential cracking)?
Might seem too excessive, I'm just giving my opinion, heh.

I certainly hope that LFS will be crack-proof for next patches.. or at least in the future.

Rout's evidence seems undeniably solid... and ridiculous from Skinzinho; Reseller or not. Nice catch, Rout.
I smell another BrLok coming...

/ps.
Has Skinzinho been banned yet?
Quote from MicroSpecV :@Scawen/Dev Team

Hmm, any comment on this? Has been in the brewing for quite a while, as Lewis said - wasn't going to be a good plan from the start.

Any actions to be taken for future updates, like a more stringent check between the master server <> LFS copy, or IP blocking him from accessing the LFS webpage (to prevent downloading of a copy of LFS, and hence potential cracking)?
Might seem too excessive, I'm just giving my opinion, heh.

I certainly hope that LFS will be crack-proof for next patches.. or at least in the future.

Rout's evidence seems undeniably solid... and ridiculous from Skinzinho; Reseller or not. Nice catch, Rout.
I smell another BrLok coming...

/ps.
Has Skinzinho been banned yet?

there is already BRlok so to speak, because lfspro is Brazilian.
Not surprised at all. I knew the first time I saw him he shouldn't be trusted. Too bad people fell for it and gave him important info (e.g. credit cards) and/or bought licenses from him.

Today they salute you with a hand shake, but tomorrow they stab you on the back
i think, one guy, "i think", send a email for LFS Devs about SKC/Negan/skinzinho whatever and he show something in facebook groups to
help down the lfspro
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(FreeScirocco) DELETED by Scawen : spam / bickering
-
(SandBR) DELETED by SandBR
-
(R0ut66) DELETED by Scawen : spam / bickering
-
(SandBR) DELETED by Scawen : spam / bickering
-
(FreeScirocco) DELETED by Scawen : spam / bickering
Well, some LFSPRO players on discovering their old identity (SKC) were banned from the masterserver. So this does not become a snowball. Negan / SKC did not do well with concurrent server LSN that threw threats that if they did not migrate to LFSPRO they would be targeting DDOS attack, and since I was a former LSN admin member and had stopped serving for LSN server, being in LFSPRO, Negan (skc) claiming to be a "gringo" asked for my VK account to stay inside everything that would happen in the LSN administration. I activated the trail option when accessing my account, and upon accessing it it showed that he would have accessed directly from BRAZIL, and with that linking to the facts I discovered that he was the SKC, but I saw that it would not be necessary to spread this subject to him drop threats to my friends.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/cidade_negan-jpg
-
(j4ph3t) DELETED by j4ph3t
-
(R0ut66) DELETED by Scawen : spam / bickering
simple to know that it was it, the lfspro server uses the same characteristics of the server here as the lfs. It's a pity a Brazilian player to win the trust of the developer and use to take advantage and not to help the game, because that's what he did advantage of the situation.
Scawen has seen this thread. My objective is done here in this thread
-
(R0ut66) DELETED by Victor : Private information in public (we can still see it though)
Thanks, Victor
Sorry for the bump but here's the only place that he can see my messages.
What's the point about trying to add my mom on facebook with your fake account, [removed real name]?
She's not newbie on the internet lol
Funny, someone like this being a reseller.
This thread is closed

Skinzinho exposed?
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG